Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

grant brutally honest on radio narfolk

felt sorry for grant on canary call.  he was very honest and frank.  he''s in a hole.  he sounds honourable - apologised to the travelling fans.  doesn''t sound like he will throw the towel in.  i like the bloke and had high hopes for him, but he said the players don''t believe in themselves.   maybe, they don''t believe in him though.  the 2 sendings off were in frustration, cos its not happening.  something is wrong and its not happening.away fan on canary call agreed with adams that  this was as bad or worse than burnley at home last season.

Thought he sounded frighteningly similar to Worthy just before he went - a beaten man.  Hucks has just said that we are now playing worse than at any time since he joined the club.  Time for a major change in direction but I expect the board will once again pretend that all is well and that they appinted the right man a year ago.  Hmmmm........

Kitchen, Restaurant, Hotel, Conference facilities, hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, prudence, not looking good is it? One good season it 12 now, how much longer do we have to put up with this, or is it simply a case of being grateful to stay in the championship with "lovely" facilities and getting deeper in debt with cr*p football to watch? Pass me another stiff drink.

seat124

You have to put up with it for a long long time.

If you waved a magic wand and ended up in the Premiership, you would not be able to stay in it, because, you do not have anything like the funds required to compete.

Fact.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]felt sorry for grant on canary call.  he was very honest and frank.  he''s in a hole.  he sounds honourable - apologised to the travelling fans.  doesn''t sound like he will throw the towel in. 

i like the bloke and had high hopes for him, but he said the players don''t believe in themselves.   maybe, they don''t believe in him though.  the 2 sendings off were in frustration, cos its not happening.  something is wrong and its not happening.

away fan on canary call agreed with adams that  this was as bad or worse than burnley at home last season.
[/quote]

Sorry to say he''s dug the hole himself.  No sympathy whatsoever.

He took the job and the handsome salary that goes with it....he knew the score. He sought and brought this shower of crap to CR....not Worthington.

The Board isn''t fit for the task....nor is the clown they once again brought in to rescue them. The chickens have simply come home to roost.

Grant has to accept that there comes a time when the manager has to take the resposnsibilty himself. I listened to himand when he was asked what he could do he said that he couldn''t go out and play himself. Of course not but it is his job to inspire the players to play in the way he wants them to play. Maybe he confuses them. I don''t know whether he wants them to lump the ball up the pitch or pass it. Listening to Huckerby afterwards, it doesn''t sound if they''re inspired.As for the board I think they made a mistake appointing Grant. We needed a manager with experience at the time not someone who had never done the job before. You can imagine he would have been quite good in an interview, mind. Having said that Delia and Michael Wynn Jones have done a lot for the club and let''s not forget that we''d be screwed without them.