Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Christian Dailly

Just written a comment as per below. Yes, he has gone, what a good deal he could have been for you.

Copied across

Re: yellowice reply on "In defence of Grant.

- I think that alot of what you say makes great sense.

However, I got slaughtered on here, for suggesting that the way forward for Norwich, might be, signing Premiership, players, on free loan deals, similar to Mark Noble, at your enemy last season. Noble, future, WHU and England captain, was used by them for six months. I tipped you off about the potential situation, regarding Dailly, but got abuse. Surely, there are loads of such players? All you have to do is pay their wages?

Norwich fans told me, (in no uncertain ways), that they did not want other team''s, "cast offs, and, rejects."

Do you think that Southampton have got a coux by signing him?

Will there defensive record improve "big time"?

Amongst his many qualities, he has experience, loyalalty, years of premiership and international experience. He is a very fit 33 year old. To get promotion, would fans be prepared to, shelve their principles for a while?

Just trying to get you talking amongst yourselves???

I''d be a bit disappointed if he signed for Southampton without us making an effort to get him, especially seeing as Grant must know him quite well.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we dont want him.. un coorinated thug!

Anyone remember Phil Mulrynes leg?

jas :)

[/quote]

I know 2 West Ham fans, both say he is an absolutely top bloke but crap as a player.  If we''d got him I''ve no doubt plenty would have spent hours slagging the deal off, so it is equally of no surprise that people will now say that he is great because he has gone elsewhere.  We all know that we need a central defender, but that is no reason to settle for any old player.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Rubbish paper, prefer the Telegraph, but my vicar reads it.[/quote]

Very funny, but not quite as funny as your name