Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Paul jewell or mike newell

I''d take Jewell, not sure about Newell anymore.

I wouldnt mind Warnock, Steve Tilson, Ian Holloway, Martin Allan.

Grant''s on his last life with me.

"I wouldnt mind Warnock, Steve Tilson, Ian Holloway, Martin Allan"

Warnock - no better than WorthyTilson, Holloway, Allan - ok in the Championship but that''s itJewell - got Wigan promoted and kept them there. Yes, he had a big sugar daddy but he also seemed to know what he was doing.

Neither. Newell tries to deflect the criticism onto Women/ agents,/the media when his team lose notice how all his ramblings came when Luton were struglling for form over the past few seasons? he hasnt got a clue how to stop a Rot...

and Paul Jewell is a chancer, as soon as it goes tits up he ups and runs.. he hasnt got the stomach for a fight and wouldnt get us out of this division as its too tough with the players we have.. unless he''s bank rolled he wont be interested...

Peter Grant is not a miracle worker.. he wont take us up this season.. we will improve on last seasons 16th to finish mid table.. next seasons the biggie...

jas:)

no manager is garunteed promotion! newell i think critism in him been rubbish is harsh

he had to sell like of carlos edwards rowan vine curtis davis and what did he get for it o yes 100k for talbot of  sheff weds

you need to get your facts right before slating him

norwich obv much diff enviroment then luton manager

n i thought the sexist comment was funny lol

[quote user="jetstream"]"I wouldnt mind Warnock, Steve Tilson, Ian Holloway, Martin Allan"

Warnock - no better than Worthy
Tilson, Holloway, Allan - ok in the Championship but that''s it

Jewell - got Wigan promoted and kept them there. Yes, he had a big sugar daddy but he also seemed to know what he was doing.

[/quote]

Hang on!

We are in the championship, so managers who''d do reasonably well in the championship are surely what we''re looking for. The state we''re in, we cant as you appear to be suggesting try and lure a manager who within 2/3 years is going to stabalise us in the premiership!

Get real

Jewell or Newell that is a tough choice, newell critcises women as refs and jewell is a take the money and run merchant so my choice wud be graham taylor or sven goran eriksson