Sign in to follow this  
listen (formerly MG7)

The Undead Thread

I know who Leslie Crowther''s son in law is.........its an Irish musician with the initials P.L. who
is no longer with us.They had a daughter Sarah (clue)

As to the boys being back in town, drinking whisky in the jar, and dancing in the moonlight...I have no idea what this all means. Do you Gazza??

should we put fatmanfat out of his misery?
leslie crowthers son in law was........................
next question. what was the name of the dog in Oliver?

Essexyella....I think you can assume that I know the answer to the Leslie Crowther son-in-law question...hence my cryptic clues ;-0)

Ok people, when someone comes in from the pub after a few too many soirees, these type of posts are confusing!

Alibi? Buulseye? Oliver?

Oh dear me.

Well at least we''ve reached 100 posts, game on!

Who''s up for a game of Twister? Left hand Yellow!

Kerplunk, what a great game! And then a game of drafts afterwards.

Once, when my brother was about 8, my dad was playing drafts with him, and my dad had won about five games in a row.

''Ok,'' he said to my brother, ''I''ll give you a chance. I''ll play left handed...''

Dads: brilliant!

After kerplunk it would have to be mousetrap but it always takes twice as long to set up as it does to play!
Also how about a game of knock down ginger. We could start at Gary Megsons house!

Gazza,everyone i see in the morning at about 5.45/6.15 is in a hurry or running back to his little cart,i dont understand it because he has the rest of the day to finish his round.I live in Old Costessey dont think acid''s reared its ugly head here yet but we have just got leccy

The reason milkmen move fast? Simple really. Once they''ve delivered their milk and droped the wagon back to the depot, they can go home.
Wouldn''t we all work like dogs if we thought there was a chance we could go home at half 2?

Whilst sifting through my hordes of MP3 files I came across a couple from the Rubettes - damn they were good weren''t they? Weren''t they??

Favourite quotes from sitcoms...

From Phoenix Nights, Ray Von has some classics:

(When DJing on the fairground ride in Series 2, Episode 1) - ''The louder you scream, the faster the ride! Remember, fun is the key, but remain seated at all times or you may die!''

(Series 2, Episode 2, trying to get people onto the go-karts. Only they''re not go-karts, but those little things old ladies drive round town with three wheels and a basket) - ''Why don''t you try our fabulous mobo-carts? If you fancy yourself as a bit of a Michael Schumacher... Why should the physically impaired have all the fun?''

I was lucky enough to win two tickets to the Euro 2004 play off final at the weekend. The game was about to start and then Andy Grey & Richard Keys sat down in the two seats in front of us. It was weird the whole game I had commentary like I am used to, except with a few F***''s, etc thrown in for good measure - very surreal indeed.

then on the way back from the stadium we stood next to the guy that plays Jonathan Creek, saw Andy Grey again yesterday at the airport, then queued next to Andy Townsend at check in. All very weird indeed.

Anyway, I proudly went to the game in my Norwich shirt. I saw no Ipswich shirts. 1-0!

fatman fat

no idea what it means, and their music was crap anyway, just remembered who was in the group! please don''t think i have these albums at home, please, i would never live it down!!!