Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc

Megson to be new Leicester boss

Is that Mandaric''s 4th boss since he took over the club ?  Megson can be a good championship manager, provided the players don''t mind a bit of discipline and shouting.  I wonder if the players that Allen bought have the right mentality to work for Megson.  There might be a few bruised egos in that dressing room if they start badly under him.

Now wouldn''t that really make you wish we had sold out to Mandaric in the summer. That would make three managers since he took over at Leicester - Worthington, Allen and Megson! It''s easy to see why so many posters hold him in such high regard [*-)]

His record is mixed...  2 promotions with West Brom is nothing to be sniffed at, but he suffered a torrid time at Forest.  Wouldnt want him here as he is renowned for being a loudmouth reguarly falling out with players...  oh wait whats that...

TeamFromToGamesWonLostDrawn
Nottm Forest 10-01-2005 16-02-2006 59172418
West Brom 09-03-2000 26-10-2004 221947750
Stoke 14-07-1999 15-11-1999 22967
Stockport 01-07-1997 25-06-1999 102354027
Blackpool 05-07-1996 01-07-1997 52211615
Norwich 21-12-1995 31-07-1996 275139

Ha ha...... lucky old them! People who moan about Grant''s style of man management should thank their lucky stars that we didn''t sell to Mandaric in the summer. For one thing, Huckerby would certainly have been off if we had appointed this kn*b. My mate is a Forest fan and some of the stories about his relationship with their better players are simply unreal!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

His record is mixed...  2 promotions with West Brom is nothing to be sniffed at, but he suffered a torrid time at Forest.  Wouldnt want him here as he is renowned for being a loudmouth reguarly falling out with players...  oh wait whats that...

TeamFromToGamesWonLostDrawn
Nottm Forest 10-01-2005 16-02-2006 59172418
West Brom 09-03-2000 26-10-2004 221947750
Stoke 14-07-1999 15-11-1999 22967
Stockport 01-07-1997 25-06-1999 102354027
Blackpool 05-07-1996 01-07-1997 52211615
Norwich 21-12-1995 31-07-1996 275139

[/quote]

Sounds like Grant.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now wouldn''t that really make you wish we had sold out to Mandaric in the summer. That would make three managers since he took over at Leicester - Worthington, Allen and Megson! It''s easy to see why so many posters hold him in such high regard [*-)]

[/quote]

At the moment they are above us in the league.  I will reassess my opinion of Manderic at the end of the season.  Suffice to say he has been more successful at his clubs than our board have at NCFC.

[quote] I will reassess my opinion of Manderic at the end of the season. [/quote]Yeah good idea Foghorn, we will have forgotten about him by then, it''ll be harder to make fun of you.  Unless he''s on his 15th manager by then... [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote] I will reassess my opinion of Manderic at the end of the season. [/quote]

Yeah good idea Foghorn, we will have forgotten about him by then, it''ll be harder to make fun of you.  Unless he''s on his 15th manager by then... [;)]
[/quote]

Leave the poor boy alone, he''s not having a good day and we haven''t even mentioned Southampton yet [li][st][um]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote] I will reassess my opinion of Manderic at the end of the season. [/quote]

Yeah good idea Foghorn, we will have forgotten about him by then, it''ll be harder to make fun of you.  Unless he''s on his 15th manager by then... [;)]
[/quote]

Leave the poor boy alone, he''s not having a good day and we haven''t even mentioned Southampton yet [li][st][um]

[/quote]

Norwich arent having a good season, or is that three.... [li][st][um]

You couldn''t see the damage Worthington and the board were doing to the club by keeping him on , even I didnt think it was this horrific....  [U]

FAILURE at all levels by dumb idiots.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

At the moment they are above us in the league.  I will reassess my opinion of Manderic at the end of the season.  Suffice to say he has been more successful at his clubs than our board have at NCFC.

[/quote]

Only when he has had Harry Redknapp as his manager though. His record of appointing managers is shocking - Rix & Perrin at Portsmouth and 4 managers in 6 months at Leicester.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Only when he has had Harry Redknapp as his manager though. His record of appointing managers is shocking - Rix & Perrin at Portsmouth and 4 managers in 6 months at Leicester.[/quote]

And our board has only been successful with Nigel Worthington as manager and even then they messed it up by keeping him when he was past his sell by date.  

Having said that Manderic messed it up with Harry by driving him away, but had the opportunity the rectify the situation.