Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rages

Re: Now who's whining & whinging?

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]The budget is too low because the prices are too high. Simple one to answer that......Next[/quote]

The ambition is low, the budget is too small. Simple reply to that.....Next!

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]The budget is too low because the prices are too high. Simple one to answer that......Next[/quote]

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........sorry but i lets all i can say on this matter apart from its so bloody frustrating....but not half as frustrating as listening to people except it as if its totally bloody exceptable!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........sorry but i lets all i can say on this matter apart from its so bloody frustrating....but not half as frustrating as listening to people except it as if its totally bloody exceptable!!

[/quote]

He said it because it''s true Arthur, £3m + for Calum Davenport for example is too much in my opinion. He''s good, but not that good and I''m not sure if he''s even played this season for WHU.

Going off topic briefly, perhaps you can explain to everyone Arthur just as to why you have seen fit to go back to your original, disgusting and offensive avatar pic??[:@]

Oh and by the way, it''s ''accept'' and ''acceptable'', not ''except'' and ''exceptable''.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Mr Babes,

Please point me to quotes that you consider Grant / Gunn / Duffy / Doris the char lady whining.  Apart from anything about Dorises'' hips, they give her proper grief you know, I heard they were going to fit a stair-lift in the City Stand so that she can get to her seat easier on match-days.
[/quote]

Certainly, Mr Blah. My pleasure.

Look at recent Pink''Un articles: (a) Gunn on needing a little help from our friends and (b) Grant on frustration in the transfer market.................................OK for you?

Duffy - I dunno. Maybe he''s not learnt enough English yet, you know like the mysterious Davy Striker - or maybe he just knows his place.....?

As for Doris, I''m willing to start a whiparound to send her to Trinidad next February where she can get her hips in tune to the real dutty wine - do you think she''d like that? She''d come back real lubricated. Go on. Ask her.

OTBC 

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I have to except it Arthur. I''m in no position to change the price of players.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

The budget is too small in comparison to the over inflated prices. No more, no less.

For several years'' now NCFC have lacked any real ambition. What ever financial issues there are at the time the board has always bleated about some reason for not doing something. If the financial market has shifted as you state why have NCFC not kept up to speed with the market, a classic example of that is Earnshaw. Why did NCFC allow him to have a low buy out trigger clause. And don''t come back with the old chestnut that players have the upper hand. Earnshaw was desperate to leave WBA and Robson, the WBA manager, had told him in no uncertain terms to leave. So why on the last day of the transfer window did NCFC cave in on a situation when they had the upper hand.

The club lacks ambition because as in the words of two bottles Delia ''its little old Norwich''. 

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

The budget is too small in comparison to the over inflated prices. No more, no less.

[/quote]

All players, whether downright crap, average, or prima-quality are on the market for over inflated prices. So do we just go for the freebies, the ''clippety clop'' gout ridden pensioners, nomadic pigeon toed journeymen, or those that can''t get into any other team even as ball-boys?....."Oh look, cunningly enough - we do!".....But hey, isn''t it nearly always Carter''s that win the tenders for the ''offa the field projects''........must be the quality off their workmanship and their low costings, eh? No quibbles about those sort of decisions by the board, is there?

If you want quality you have to be prepared to fund it. The infrastructure in and around the Stadium ''oozes'' quality........just a shame that ''the stuff'' that pulls the punters and truly represents the ''Football'' club on our ''quality turf'', isn''t.

It may just be my personal view, but I can''t help thinking our illustrious and industrious board have their precedences wrong.

But I''m sure in another 10+ seasons, we''ll start to see the beneficial results of the ''Prudence with Ambition - with Carra, the Oversized Kitchen''.....

It''s only a personal opinion, and is subject to amendment........once there''s been a revolt at the top.  

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

All players, whether downright crap, average, or prima-quality are on the market for over inflated prices. So do we just go for the freebies, the ''clippety clop'' gout ridden pensioners, nomadic pigeon toed journeymen, or those that can''t get into any other team even as ball-boys?....."Oh look, cunningly enough - we do!".....But hey, isn''t it nearly always Carter''s that win the tenders for the ''offa the field projects''........must be the quality off their workmanship and their low costings, eh? No quibbles about those sort of decisions by the board, is there?

If you want quality you have to be prepared to fund it. The infrastructure in and around the Stadium ''oozes'' quality........just a shame that ''the stuff'' that pulls the punters and truly represents the ''Football'' club on our ''quality turf'', isn''t.

It may just be my personal view, but I can''t help thinking our illustrious and industrious board have their precedences wrong.

But I''m sure in another 10+ seasons, we''ll start to see the beneficial results of the ''Prudence with Ambition - with Carra, the Oversized Kitchen''.....

It''s only a personal opinion, and is subject to amendment........once there''s been a revolt at the top.  

[/quote]

Thanks for a much more constructive post Mello and I do mean that. You have given me something worthwhile to consider. I''ll get back to you on that.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Going off topic briefly, perhaps you can explain to everyone Arthur just as to why you have seen fit to go back to your original, disgusting and offensive avatar pic?? [/quote]

Maybe he feels happier on here if he has his blue and white scarf for company [:D]

[/quote]

Maybe city angel, you would be happy on here with a photo of you in a t-shirt saying "im oh so gullable"?

[/quote]

If I did I''d at least spell it right its '''' gullible '''' which means easily tricked or fooled, so explain to me Arthur who has tricked or fooled me?

I bought my season ticket because I love supporting my team and that includes the highs and lows and always will. I dont stop going when the going gets tough.

[/quote]

Did you protest against Chase? Thanks for the school lessen by the way.

[/quote]

Thats ok Arthur, I like to help and its lesson not lessen. Can''t see the relevence of what protesting against Chase has got to do with your avatar picture which I find very disapointing.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Going off topic briefly, perhaps you can explain to everyone Arthur just as to why you have seen fit to go back to your original, disgusting and offensive avatar pic?? [/quote]

Maybe he feels happier on here if he has his blue and white scarf for company [:D]

[/quote]

Maybe city angel, you would be happy on here with a photo of you in a t-shirt saying "im oh so gullable"?

[/quote]

[:@]

Stop coming out with the idiotic comments Arthur, grow up and have the courtesy to answer the question I asked.

[/quote]

Idiotic comments what like people taking the pee out of my spelling [but i forgot there are people on here who enjoy coming across as oh so educated rather than talk football] and accusing me of being a binner! Silly me i forgot it only counts if it doesnt match YOUR opinion which is rude in its own right. As for the Avatar, You find it offencesive but i dont mate and many others no doubt so get over it and ignore my threads.....Simple really

Toodle pip

[/quote]

MY opinion being rude?!?! Well you''re a fine one to talk aren''t you, especially after certain comments that you''ve made in the ''When Hucks Retires'' thread.

I just think that you are a complete and utter disgrace on this board for that avatar pic, I don''t care if other posters don''t share the same opinion as me.

And don''t ask me to explain as to why I think it offensive because, although I''m not exactly her biggest fan myself, you have gone way too OTT with that pic.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If I did I''d at least spell it right its '''' gullible '''' which means easily tricked or fooled, so explain to me Arthur who has tricked or fooled me?

I bought my season ticket because I love supporting my team and that includes the highs and lows and always will. I dont stop going when the going gets tough.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Arthur, its ''lesson''.

Love the avatar but isn''t it a lie?

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:@]

Stop coming out with the idiotic comments Arthur, grow up and have the courtesy to answer the question I asked.

[/quote]

Idiotic comments what like people taking the pee out of my spelling [but i forgot there are people on here who enjoy coming across as oh so educated rather than talk football] and accusing me of being a binner! Silly me i forgot it only counts if it doesnt match YOUR opinion which is rude in its own right. As for the Avatar, You find it offencesive but i dont mate and many others no doubt so get over it and ignore my threads.....Simple really

Toodle pip

[/quote]

MY opinion being rude?!?! Well you''re a fine one to talk aren''t you, especially after certain comments that you''ve made in the ''When Hucks Retires'' thread.

I just think that you are a complete and utter disgrace on this board for that avatar pic, I don''t care if other posters don''t share the same opinion as me.

And don''t ask me to explain as to why I think it offensive because, although I''m not exactly her biggest fan myself, you have gone way too OTT with that pic.

[/quote]

You need to lighten up sonny. Explain how im sooooo bloody rude when its the likes of you and City Angel starting all the petty name calling? If you cant take it dont give it. End of Case closed......next

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats ok Arthur, I like to help and its lesson not lessen. Can''t see the relevence of what protesting against Chase has got to do with your avatar picture which I find very disapointing.

[/quote]

Look CA please dont patronise me its getting rather stupid, lets talk football. My point about the chase question is this- My stand on Delia has come to a point where imo we are going nowhere fast rather like the Chase days although not to the same degree. Now ive followed the team through thick and thin but when things go wrong im the kind that will make my voice heard.  So what makes me so different to all those that protested against Chase? Why am i so detested for making my stand when we are clearly no better off now than under fat man? Am i any different to the likes of you [if you did protest against him?] for making my stand?

Arthur,

If you want to make your stand as you put it and feel so strongly about our current board, then either protest, write to Delia, write to the board or find another investor that you''re happy with, surely thats going to be more productive then continually whinging on here.

P.S. I dont think your avatar taking the piss out of Delia on a Norwich City fans forum, helps your cause one little bit!

An definite improvement in the last post, Arthur. No spelling problems. Just work on your punctuation - I''ve, I''m, Don''t... and its ''I'' not i.

Then wel can have a look at your ideas!!

Steve

Arthur, I also object to your avatar. But on the basis that it is quite badly done- what is the stuff aroung the eyes supposed to be?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

If you want to make your stand as you put it and feel so strongly about our current board, then either protest, write to Delia, write to the board or find another investor that you''re happy with, surely thats going to be more productive then continually whinging on here.

P.S. I dont think your avatar taking the piss out of Delia on a Norwich City fans forum, helps your cause one little bit!

[/quote]

Did you protest against Chase? I have sent letters to the current board. My opinions on this board are imo as valid as anyones so to accuse me of constant whingeing is just your opinion. Personally i believe Delia is taking the pee out of us so again my avatar doesnt really faze me,it seems it only bothers the ones who cant get enough of somebody who has taken our club as far as she can so now goes about dumbing down expectations in supporters to make it out that they are doing a wonderful job in ohhhhhh so differcult circumstances..

Ps- i fail to see how my Avatar is going to change peoples attitudes towards Delia.