Sign in to follow this  
the mitre

jamie is is back !

[quote user="Cobain18"]he really is 2- 0 lol[/quote]

4-0 as I write this.  My daughter, an avid Norwich fan, has had to go and lie down in a darkened room for a while.....what a great start for you!

[quote user="camuldonum"]

4-0 as I write this.  My daughter, an avid Norwich fan, has had to go and lie down in a darkened room for a while.....what a great start for you!

[/quote]

And your friends down the road are currently 2-0 down to Milton Keynes Dons if that helps........

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

And your friends down the road are currently 2-0 down to Milton Keynes Dons if that helps........

[/quote]

Now in extra time, hopefully they lose on pens just to ensure that they hv their energy taken and lose haha

Not according to our manager who took Cureton off for trying to get his hat trick instead of passing the ball to Strihavka.  I hope the pinkun got this quote wrong as no manager should single out one player for criticism, let alone the best player on the pitch.  Cureton looks like the natural goalscorer we have been looking for, and at the moment Strihavka looks out of his depth.

[quote user="silver fox"]Not according to our manager who took Cureton off for trying to get his hat trick instead of passing the ball to Strihavka.  I hope the pinkun got this quote wrong as no manager should single out one player for criticism, let alone the best player on the pitch.  Cureton looks like the natural goalscorer we have been looking for, and at the moment Strihavka looks out of his depth.[/quote]

it just goes to Show Grant needs to be sure of his facts before he speaks.. if Cureton had passed it Strihavka would of been offside! open ur eyes Granty at least!

jas :)

[quote user="silver fox"]Not according to our manager who took Cureton off for trying to get his hat trick instead of passing the ball to Strihavka.  I hope the pinkun got this quote wrong as no manager should single out one player for criticism, let alone the best player on the pitch.  Cureton looks like the natural goalscorer we have been looking for, and at the moment Strihavka looks out of his depth.[/quote]

Peter Grant was right - Cureton apologised constantly to Strihavka and admtted himself that he should have passed

It was for the Teams good Silver Fox, and I suspect also to keep Jamie''s feet firmly planted on the ground. We''ve needed a manager like this for years mate, relax, he knows what he''s doing.

And although I was one of the few on here yelling to get Jamie back at Carrow Road, it was brilliant to see him scoreing in a City shirt again.