Sign in to follow this  
Budger

Anton Ferdinand

There''s been rumours strong rumours that we''re going to sign a Centre back on loan from the Premiership. Anton Ferdinand fits that category. The way he praised Grant when he wasn''t even playing in tonights friendly, and how he didn''t play in tonights friendly could mean that he''s coming, or that he''s injured, I have no idea - I don''t research these things. And finally sometimes the WHU fans got on his back last season so I doubt he''s a key figure in their defense, again I may be wrong. A little farfetched but makes sense to me, but what do I know?

[quote user="Budger"]There''s been rumours strong rumours that we''re going to sign a Centre back on loan from the Premiership. Anton Ferdinand fits that category. The way he praised Grant when he wasn''t even playing in tonights friendly, and how he didn''t play in tonights friendly could mean that he''s coming, or that he''s injured, I have no idea - I don''t research these things. And finally sometimes the WHU fans got on his back last season so I doubt he''s a key figure in their defense, again I may be wrong. A little farfetched but makes sense to me, but what do I know?[/quote]I mean this in the nicest possible way but don''t be stupid!

umm....  think he wont come here, thats safe, he is too good for championship, i thihnk hes better than rio(who i think is complete S**T)

never heard so much bull in my life anton is west hams star defender and is heading towards an international call up is worth about 10 milland the only reason the pinkun has got the news on how granty saved his career is because they have nothing better to put on it dont be stupid

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

In any event, would we really want ''Rio''s equally dim brother"?

OTBC

[/quote]Yes.

[quote user="Le Juge"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

In any event, would we really want ''Rio''s equally dim brother"?

OTBC

[/quote]Yes.[/quote]

Mon Juge.

Oui, oui, moi aussi, oui, oui. oui.

Sans peur et sana reproche.

Sacre bleu.

OTBC

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Anton Ferdinand is hugely overrated and only gets the attention he does due to his considerably more talented brother.

Discuss.

[/quote]I agree (having said that I don''t think Rio is all that great) but he''s still far, far better than any defender we have.