Sign in to follow this  
James Long

Tom Hark entrance?

Given that it is highly unlikely that we will ever have Tom Hark as the goal music(nothing against Samba De Janeiro though) and considering that the binmen has it as their''s would of cause have started using before we did even though they weren''t the originators of it as goal music, why don''t we have as the entrance music becuase that''s one song that football fans in this country associate themselves with practically more than anyother and although we ourselves use it for some songs although never hear in it''s original music term at CR.I don''t know about you but I feel it would be quite nice if the teams came out to this because the present song Insamonia isn''t really that good although I do feel the previous one Elevation was quite good. Opinions

Good god no - why have the same old bland rubbish that every other crowd in the country knows, especially the filth from Poorman Road.

I don''t know if you''ve ever witnessed the 2 minutes before the teams come out at the Stadium of Light, but they turn the volume up to 11 and play The Dance of the Capulets from Romeo and Juliet, and that stirs things up.

I''d like to see us come up to Wagner''s Ride of the Valkryies (the helicopter music from Apocapyse Now for those who don''t know it) or a similarly stirring and original classical piece played loudly , not at the insipid volume that our PA tends to work at. Opposition teams and fans wouldn''t like it with that blasting at them as they come out, and it''ll wake the Norwich crowd into trying to outdo it, which can''t be a bad thing.

At the moment I''d vote for anything that wakes our team up before the start of the match!

How about the "Worthy Hairdryer" from the Binners half time teamtalk over the load speakers before each match?

OTBC

why doesnt the whole stadium sing on the ball city instead,far more effective, far more intimidating

I quite fancy the DJ Otzi number ''Hey Baby'' except you substitute Norwich for Baby, and I want to see us score a goal. Repeat several times, close your eyes and you will think you are back at the Millenium Stadium.

I like the fact that our music selection is different! It gives the club a sense of identity rather than simply being a sheep - in the lower barclay the samba de janiero enhances the celebration with various dances having been created by the season tickets holders near me.

The entrance is usually reserved for a cheer from the crowd welcoming their heroes so the music becomes irrelevant - the fan started OTBC immediately before kick off readies teh game for the fans and no changes are currently needed

And the fact that the binners us it is enough for us to ignore it.