Sign in to follow this  
Scum Buster!!!

Sell Sell Sell

I think its about time we sold Clint Easton as hes getting paid for nothing, Mark Rivers although hes is good he wont be playin for a while and Zema Abbey coz hes 2 injury prone

shut up zema may have had the odd injury but he is still a good player , easton we could aford to lose as for rivers he flushes hot and cold but on his day can destroy a team so better with us than against

zema is a donkey i''m afraid. and in the prem, he will make akinbyi''s infamous goalless spell at leicester look like a walk in the park.

Don''t need to sell anyone just yet. You never know what may happen - injury to Holt and Mullers and Clint''s right back in the picture.

Wait til the summer...

You beat me to it Mook - our squad is plenty small enough without getting rid of some of the fit players we have left - arent we looking to bring midfield players in at the moment???

However if I had my way we would have lost Easton in the summer as he was always surplus to requirements...

Abbey just looks unlucky but there is no place for him here now and the Rivers/Worthy rift has gone so far that Rivers will have to be moved on in the summer...

Guest CFrost
Exactly. Wait until the end of the season so we know whats what and we can go from there.

Well said, ZLF. I was really shocked to see that Gillingham have about 10 more full-time pros in their squad than we do, and several of ours are still very young. We need to be very careful with each and every one of players right now. We''ve been comparatively lucky with injuries so far, but that might change.

Talking of which, does anyone fancy Patrick Agyemang as a summer buy? He has power and pace to burn - he brushed aside Malky and Shacks on Tiesday like he was swatting off flies; he looked dangerous every time he got the ball and, with the supply that someone like Mullers could provide, he could be a great buy.

Why not offer Rivers (if anyone can find him) as a make weight in any Ashton deal.Just a thought.How much longer can he earn good money with no feeling for the club and warming his a**e on the bench./treatment room.A more abject apology for a footballer i have never seen and the saddest thing is the guy can play,but we bought him on the strenght of his performances against us on the right up against Sutchy who was at the end of his career playing on the left his wrong side.

Talking of Dean Ashton, I watched him closely during the Crewe v West Brom game last weekend and he looked a real class player, as many on here have said. Almost every time he had the ball he looked as if he would score or create for others. Definitely worth consideration, I would think.

a1canary, I have to agree about ur comment bout Zema being like Akinbiyi, both wd fail 2 score in a br**hel and neither could hit a barn door, in fact, they''d probably miss the barn!!

Sell, Sell, Sell is the title of these posts, you won''t be able to give any of the three named away let alone get any money for them.

Zema is finished at this level, never really started.

Rivers nd Easton also struggle at this level, I agree that we can''t get rid of them before end of the season but it will be one hell of an injury crisis if we need any of them to ever pull on a yellow shirt again.they

Agree Peter, now Cooper has signed, Easton and Rivers should be allowed to go. Unfortunately, the same must be said for Abbey, we can do it with a fairly clear conscience having paid for him to be on the "sick list" for the past couple of years. One injury too many to remain playing at this level (or higher). Also agree with previous posts on Roberts, Def no more player contract but could be good to keep on in some other capacity.

On the one hand i totally agree, no contract extension for Robbo in the Prem, but on the other i can''t help remembering a 37-year-old Tony Cottee banging them in for Leicester and helping them consolidate their place in the Prem in the early O''Neill years. Could Robbo do the same?

i agree what a great signing Patrick Agyemang would be i watched him tuesday and like a lot of the crowd near to me all were only praising the player, we be one hell of a bargain...come on NW have a word and get him before another club