Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCISA Q&A evening with Peter Grant postponed

NCISA regret the planned forum with Peter Grant which was to be held next Thursday (22nd) will not now go ahead as he is moving house that day. We will rearrange it ASAP. Please could you all do me a favour and tell anyone who you know was planning to come but doesnt go on the message board. Thanks - Kathy

good to see he is moving up here.. thats a sign he''s in it for the long term!

Peter Grants Green and Yella Army!

jas :)

if hes moving up here then good because i can see a good future for him, but sounds a bit fishy that the only day he can move house is the day of the q & a, nothing to do with indifferent form and the boo boys as people in the pub were saying? hope not because i think the guy shows a lot of bottle

[quote user="huck tastic"]Unlikely an evening Q/A would have been long enough anyway...[/quote]

We were considering asking for a bar extension!

Question and evasion evening more like. After censoring the press in order to continue his weekly column.....I don''t think much would be learnt that really matters........

[quote user="Bob M"]if hes moving up here then good because i can see a good future for him, but sounds a bit fishy that the only day he can move house is the day of the q & a, nothing to do with indifferent form and the boo boys as people in the pub were saying? hope not because i think the guy shows a lot of bottle[/quote]

As someone who has expressed frustration with NCISA here recently, I can confirm that the facts given here for Peter Grant''s cancellation are right. It has nothing to do with the boo-boys.

[quote user="Truthseeker"]

[quote user="Bob M"]if hes moving up here then good because i can see a good future for him, but sounds a bit fishy that the only day he can move house is the day of the q & a, nothing to do with indifferent form and the boo boys as people in the pub were saying? hope not because i think the guy shows a lot of bottle[/quote]

As someone who has expressed frustration with NCISA here recently, I can confirm that the facts given here for Peter Grant''s cancellation are right. It has nothing to do with the boo-boys.

[/quote]

Kathy is well respected on here so if she tells us the meeting is cancelled due to Grant moving then thats good enough for us!!

[quote user="Truthseeker"]

[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up for us TS.