Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Let's Swap Shirts On The Train

We are going to need a little magic on Saturday so, I am asking Wizard for a special post-Valentine spell to be cast on the Norwich and Ipswich fans traveling to their respective games on the train. The fans of both clubs will enter into a "loving state" causing them to swap shirts. Both sets of fans will then go on to their respective games but the Norwich fans in blue cheering on the Canaries, while the Ipswich fans will do their cheering for their club dressed in yellow shirts. This should cause utter confusion for the home fans of Chelsea and Watford and, by the time they have finished scratching their heads in puzzlement, the home support will have been totally neutralised and the away teams steal the win. This sets up the possibility of a Norwich-Ipswich quarter final at Carrow Road.

P.S. For those that can''t get to see the game on Saturday I will be happy to forward you a full report from the United States.    

a bit of banter and exchanging shirts is a noble idea.  all this rivalry and talk of violence is sooo 70''s.   we all need to pull together to save the planet in this carbon age - outdated attitudes regarding tribal rivalries keeps mankind stuck in the stone age and disadvantaged to the threat we face.  it won''t stop some tanked up cavemen taking things too far.

Oh dear YC,

I fear you have been out in the sun too long, too much golf perhaps ?

We have to rely on crossed fingers etc. to get something from this match,  Wiz''s spells  don''t always get the required results !

Anyway his magical abilities have diminished somewhat, he''s gone all nice on PG, his wand has lost it''s cutting edge since he wrapped a tartan cloth around it and used it to pick at his haggis salad, shame really.

Looking forward to your full report, you will probably know the result before we do.

[quote user="Grumpy "]Can I swap my shirt with a 36 double G the wife wont like it but I sure as hell would.[/quote]

blimey, does 36 GG really exist?

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Grumpy "]Can I swap my shirt with a 36 double G the wife wont like it but I sure as hell would.[/quote]

[/quote]

Lola Ferrari wasnt far short of that

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Lola Ferrari wasnt far short of that

jas :)

[/quote]

Mmm and she was a real stunner wasn''t she!

It''s Grumpy''s wife I feel sorry for, "Go on love just go and see the doctor, another size up will really suit you"!