Sign in to follow this  
Nobodys Perfect

Come on moderater. Where are you?

11.35 am Sunday. The morning after a big cup tie against the English champions and no new posts since last night. Wakey wakey. The web is 24/7 these days you know. Lay-ins are not permitted.

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]Sorry - not sure where are duty moderator is - I''m just ploughing through 74 messages from home.[/quote]

good to see your on the ball Celia!

Whoevers Missing a shift should be dealt with! not keeping Pinkun.com up to date is  such a terrible catastrophe

jas :)

No doubt Pete that the reason you needed a sickbed was because you overdid it in London, shame!

Incidentally, what is in it for the newspaper running this site? That little bit of advertising can hardly fund your salaries let alone all the other assocaited costs?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Managed to get off my sickbed. Wish we were paid 24/7...[/quote]

Thanks Pete we always appreciate what you and the other mods do for us out of hours.

Will there be a mod around tonight so we can keep a match thread going?

I would like to place on record my appreciation for the job the mods do, especially keeping this thing going out of hours when we''ve really no right to expect them to.  The Beeb shut down at 10 and open again at 10 (I think) so we should be thankful of the mods who stay on until, sometimes, about 1 in the morning... but then I reckon they''re just bored and enjoy this as much as some of the punters do... [;)]

Today is just a late, late shift, but visiting the moderation page is so ingrained in my brain that it''s the first thing I can think of doing when I forget what I was about to do!