Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Earnshaw Out ---- Bookies laughing!

The bookies must have been laughing when they heard the news earnshaw is likely to be out for the season, its a huge blow for us and i feel sorry for all those punters out there that put money (which looked good money pre-season and after) on rob earnshaw to top the scoring records

Also, its reported on the ''transfer talk'' board that craig fleming has left for a month after an incident involving himself, lee croft and rossi jarvis, for those that cant be bothered the authour of the story claimed that rossi jarvis nutmegged fleming in training, he didnt take to kind to this which then later on prompted him to put in an over the top tackle on rossi jarvis, lee croft leapt to rossi''s defence and allegedly got hit by fleming, hence why fleming hasnt been in the 16 for match days recently....

I doubt that the bookies are laughing that earnshaw is injured, probably the opposite.While it means they make all the money bet on him to be top scorer, his injury means that someone else, probably with longer odds will win it, and they stand to lose more money.

I doubt that is true about Flem, he is the ultimate professional and a role model for any youngster who is starting out in the game.

[quote user="Two Tails"]I doubt that is true about Flem, he is the ultimate professional and a role model for any youngster who is starting out in the game.
[/quote] Yes I was surprised when I heard this one - it doesn''t strike me as something that Flem would do but then who knows...

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Thinking of changing your name back, BH? [^o)]
[/quote]

Possibly, Fat Barman! 

Seriously though, I would if he ever came back here. It’s a shame he left because he had more passion in his little finger than most players here! No one else can get the crowd going like he used to.           

That''s a good point Mr Header - how often do we see apparently motivated players trying to gee up the fans? The last one to attempt it on a regular basis got labelled happy-clappy and became a target for bile-filled rants on these boards. Perhaps that''s why the current first-teamers keep themselves more aloof from such antics, for fear of being the next Hooz?[:$]I like to see players fired up and showing passion - who doesn''t? What a shame some only seem to appreciate it if it comes from one of their ''favourites''.[:(]

erm no, cause the bookies lose more when the favourates come in because obvisuly although at a shorter price, its because so many people have had a bet on this something that it has short odds.... anyway, talking of odds, what the chances of seeing an crewe player coming in, in the next week or two, ill go for 4-1