Sign in to follow this  
Loughborough Canary

Blackpool v Norwich City match thread

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]

I have to say that although I want to see Martin given a chance I don''t think this game was the time. Down to 10 men and hanging on - bringing on a 18 year old with no 1st team experience wouldn''t have been the right move. At least Thorne has some experience! Hopefully with Brown suspended though he will get a chance in the next game.... It not I will be annoyed!

[/quote]

As I keep saying - at NCFC there is never a right time to play youngsters.  Where was Spillane today for example.

There is always time to play Peter Thorne it seems however.......  Did he touch the ball.....  I will celebrate the day he leaves our club.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I have to say that although I want to see Martin given a chance I don''t think this game was the time. Down to 10 men and hanging on - bringing on a 18 year old with no 1st team experience wouldn''t have been the right move. At least Thorne has some experience! Hopefully with Brown suspended though he will get a chance in the next game.... It not I will be annoyed!

[/quote]

As I keep saying - at NCFC there is never a right time to play youngsters.  Where was Spillane today for example.

There is always time to play Peter Thorne it seems however.......  Did he touch the ball.....  I will celebrate the day he leaves our club.

[/quote]

he did.. Chris Goreham even said "excellent Flick by Thorne"!!! :o

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I expect to see Thorne and Jarvis start up front vs Wolves....well, face it. We have no other choice.

be fair Thorne he didn''t actually look too bad when he came on today, and a target man was what city needed at the time.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I expect to see Thorne and Jarvis start up front vs Wolves....well, face it. We have no other choice.

[/quote] What about Martin and Thorne or Martin and WLY??