Sign in to follow this  
Tangerine Mole

You have sold 1700 Cup tickets ...

tickets on sale already???!!! blimey!

looks like some are set up for a weekend by the sea... be careful of these Northern birds though! i''ve seen Jeremy Kyles show!

jas :)

Well the club has probably ordered 1,700 tickets. Can''t see us selling all of those and would be surprised if there''s more at Blackpool than at Tamworth. Nine of us going - tickets and hotel booked a few days ago.

It''s only a short journey from Manchester to Blackpool, and with it being far away for most fans I may be in with a shot of getting a ticket! Should be a laugh and a day out, if nothing else...

[quote user="Tangerine Mole"]...I am told - if that is the case, there will be less than 200 left for you guys (and I''m suitably impressed!!) - could be a sell-out[/quote]

"Moley moley moley moley MOLE"........

Only relevant for Austin Powers enthusiasts.......[;)]

[quote user="Tangerine Mole"]...I am told - if that is the case, there will be less than 200 left for you guys (and I''m suitably impressed!!) - could be a sell-out[/quote]

Hey MOLEY mate...

How highly do you rate Scott Vernon and Keigan Parker?

Do you think either or both could do a job for a team seeking to be in the Promotion shake-up from the Championship?

If so what kind of price do you think that the Simon Grayson would put on each of them???

this does surprise me, it''s good mind, i''ve got mine and a couple of nights hotel accomodation sorted too, a romantic weekend, hope the yella''s don''t1 let me down.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]It''s only a short journey from Manchester to Blackpool, and with it being far away for most fans I may be in with a shot of getting a ticket! Should be a laugh and a day out, if nothing else...
[/quote]

Such cynical words from an "avid" supporter EM?.......I am surprised...........[;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]It''s only a short journey from Manchester to Blackpool, and with it being far away for most fans I may be in with a shot of getting a ticket! Should be a laugh and a day out, if nothing else...
[/quote]

For Evil Monkey: As a fellow Manc, I''d be quite while to accompany you on the Blackpool trip if you want to organise something?

General Query: Also, are tickets likely to be available on the gate, or should I get one in advance?