Sign in to follow this  
The Third Earl of WimBim

Bring Back Worthy!

Good Lord....I turned on the goggle box the other night and who was staring out at me but that Worthless chappie.  You remember, he was that grey haired fellow who used to wander up and down our touchline looking lost.  He couldn''t fool me although he''d cunningly changed his name to ''Nigella'' and had obviously undergone a bit of gender alteration.  He must have been embarrassed by what he''d done to go to those lengths.  Having said that I wouldn''t mind getting him/her back now for a bit of tonsil tennis in the dugout....toodle pip!

God only knows what you''ve been drinking but please let me have some. Alternatively, let me know which planet you just got in from because i need a hol and it sounds like it could be more fun than skegness!

[quote user="The Third Earl of WimBim"]Good Lord....I turned on the goggle box the other night and who was staring out at me but that Worthless chappie.  You remember, he was that grey haired fellow who used to wander up and down our touchline looking lost.  He couldn''t fool me although he''d cunningly changed his name to ''Nigella'' and had obviously undergone a bit of gender alteration.  He must have been embarrassed by what he''d done to go to those lengths.  Having said that I wouldn''t mind getting him/her back now for a bit of tonsil tennis in the dugout....toodle pip![/quote]Hey Mello Yello, how you doing...? [;)]

[quote user="king of latvia"]

WE WANY WORHTY BACK

WE WANT WORTHY BACK

WE WANT WORTHY BACK

[/quote]

And u think the Crap players WORTHINGTON signed will take us out of this mess???

dream on!

jas :)

um  - when worthy left we were 19th or so.  I wouldnt want the manager that put that shower of sh!t together anywhere near my club ever again.

Today only Dion Dublin, Lee Camp and Jason Shackell come out with any credit at all.  Without Dion at the back this would have been Burnley all over again.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="The Third Earl of WimBim"]Good Lord....I turned on the goggle box the other night and who was staring out at me but that Worthless chappie.  You remember, he was that grey haired fellow who used to wander up and down our touchline looking lost.  He couldn''t fool me although he''d cunningly changed his name to ''Nigella'' and had obviously undergone a bit of gender alteration.  He must have been embarrassed by what he''d done to go to those lengths.  Having said that I wouldn''t mind getting him/her back now for a bit of tonsil tennis in the dugout....toodle pip![/quote]

Hey Mello Yello, how you doing...? [;)]
[/quote]

WimBim I are not!..............