Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

Sadly Worthy is gone now and so....

We must now try to carry on..we must get behind Grant even though people are saying he should go. I now it is sad but Worthy is definitely now gone and so we must now get behind this new manager..agreed?

Why shouldn''t we get behind Grant? We''ve beaten Cardiff, Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham under him.

He is operating with an inherited squad of average players - notably with only ONE 7+/10 striker and has not had a transfer window to clear out the deadwood or bring in HIS style of player. People are only grumbling because we have lost three in a row ... if we win two in a row he will be the best thing since sliced bread again.

I was at St Mary''s ... it''s not HIS fault we sit in 16th place. Our players are not good enough and he hasn''t had any chance to do anything about it, yet.

OTBC

[quote user="Honest Joe"]We must now try to carry on..we must get behind Grant even though people are saying he should go.
[/quote]

We must not have an opinion...

we must show blind loyalty to a man who doesn''t seem to know what he''s doing...

we must not question his appointment or decisions...

While I was out, did NCFC turn into a feudal barony?

Okay, look.  What I mean is, we all want Norwich City to start winning games on a consistent basis.  I see no sign of that, one reason being the squad, but another being some bizarre goings on from PG re plans, tactics, outbursts. 

While suffering in silence or not questioning these decisions might be other people''s preferred option, it''s not mine.

You''re not that quick of the mark are you? Lol, he left ages ago, and to bring this up now is just silly :P

Agreed. Whether he was your first choice, or not, he''s what we''re saddled with now, so give the man enough time to build "his" team, rather than judge him on the one he inherited from Worthless.

Fuzzyfelt,

I think you mean an ''absolutist state'', as feudal baronies (despite appearances) were actually quite dependent on the autonomy of regional communities and therefore left quite a degree of space for the expression of popular agency [:D][:D].