Sign in to follow this  
Cluck

The Pinkun Nativity Play.

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="sheded"]

Don`t give a rats arse .... cluck on another ego trip  [:|]

[/quote]

aw cluck, give him a part . . .

sheded, you can be the one who opens and shuts the stable door . . .

bless . . .

[/quote]

I did consider giving him a ''small part''.....but I fear nature may have beaten me to it............[:)]

My sincere apologies for those who didn''t pass their audition....but we will need several ''stone throwers'' for the final scene where Delia famously ''washes her hands'' of things and walks away with several million drachma. Practice session at sheded''s hut tomorrow.....(Bring your own stones).......

[:)]

[quote user="Cluck in Boots"][quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="sheded"]

Don`t give a rats arse .... cluck on another ego trip  [:|]

[/quote]

aw cluck, give him a part . . .

sheded, you can be the one who opens and shuts the stable door . . .

bless . . .

[/quote]

I did consider giving him a ''small part''.....but I fear nature may have beaten me to it............[:)]

My sincere apologies for those who didn''t pass their audition....but we will need several ''stone throwers'' for the final scene where Delia famously ''washes her hands'' of things and walks away with several million drachma. Practice session at sheded''s hut tomorrow.....(Bring your own stones).......

[:)]

[/quote]

lol . . .

cluck, we still need someone with a banjo who tries to hit a cow''s arse at five paces . . .

well a good education and the ability to google "latin dictionary"

am a postgrad maths student - most of my education is therefore devoted to pedentary and research methods.

anyway - good old google.

Angels are asexual! So an angel can either be played by a boy or a girl. Nice to see we''re having discussions about theology on a football website though. I think at the minute going to Carrow Road is more akin to going to see a pantomime than a nativity by the way.

So you''re saying that City Angel is a lady boy?....She seemed like such a pleasant young lady too.....Has anyone else ever wondered what it would be  ...............?

Nah......me neither............[;)]

did consider giving him a ''small part''.....but I fear nature may have beaten me to it............Smile [:)]

My sincere apologies for those who didn''t pass their audition....but we will need several ''stone throwers'' for the final scene where Delia famously ''washes her hands'' of things and walks away with several million drachma. Practice session at sheded''s hut tomorrow.....(Bring your own stones

Cluck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww , have I upset the local yokels again ?   [:''(]     never mind  , y`all  just play in the hay  , I  wont disturb   your rustic    shennanigans  ,    I`ve heard all about   the strange  practices  that go on in rural parts   ..... Baaaaa   [:)]    have fun ..

Me ?  I have a big part   in a  stable  scene  ....... I`m the horse   yuk yuk   [:D]

Get in line there !

[quote user="Cluck"]

This year we will be having a special Christmas Nativity play...featuring players and staff of Norwich City Football Club....supported by members of this forum. Auditions have taken place and the following have been selected to take part......

MARY. Delia Smith.( On the grounds of her Immaculate Deception).......

JOSEPH. Michael Wynn Jones.( On the grounds that his part is largely irrelevant).....

SPIN DOCTOR. Neil Doncaster. (On the grounds that he can make thousands of people believe in miracles).

BABY JESUS. Youssef Safri ( On the grounds that he spends so much time asleep in the hay).

GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST. Nigel Worthington (Accompanied by The Loyal Band of KTFs)

SMELLY INN KEEPER. Peter Grant. (On the grounds that he has a shed full of donkeys to look after). 

1st. WISE MAN. Wizard.

2nd. WISE MAN. Mello.

3rd. WISE MAN. Cluck. (On the grounds that I am so good looking and ''realistic'').

WISE WOMAN IN BALACLAVA. Mystic Megson (On the grounds of sex equality)

SEXY BARMAID. Marty''s Partner (On the grounds that I want one)

DONKEY No.1. Doug Livermore. (On the grounds that he carries most of the bags).

DONKEYS Nos.2 (through to infinity). The squad.

BOAR No.1. Yankee Canary.

BOAR No.2. Evil Monkey.

ANGEL. City Angel (On the grounds that she is so nice to us all)

CAMEL KEEPER. Yellow Fever (On the grounds that he gave everyone the hump).

SHEEP No.1. . Herb.

SHEEP No.2. Princess Juanita of Somewhereorother..

SHEEP No.3. Cambridge Canary.

OXEN IN COWSHED. Nutty Nigel...Marty...Alex..FatBarman...nbnbfc...smudger...jas...john B...shyster...etc

HEADLESS CHICKEN. Chicken.

Advance tickets are available from the box office but are restricted to season ticket holders in order to cause maximum panic and raise yet more money for kitchen equipment.....(24000 mugs already in store).......

THIS PRODUCTION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY POSITIVE POSTERS LIMITED 

[/quote]

Old hat now.... but to prove a point.