Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

How dare he question our commitment

This is an utter disgrace and he should be removed from the post as manager of our football team immediately.

To have the audacity to comment on the level of support that we as fans give when his team turn out football of that standard is outrageous.

Etuhu, Robinson, McVeigh, no commitment passion or fight what so ever. Hughes and Thorne utter rubbish. and the rest poor to say the least.

Grant should offer an apology to the fans now. Instead of giving us that apology of a team.

Yep,

We pay good money to watch that load of crap week in week out when those useless prats like Robinsonsare paid 5k a week, 260k a year to do nothing. Alot of fans travel the width and breadth of the country forking out £100 a time on there days off to support a team knowingh that more times than not they wilkl go home dissapointed.

I try not to shout at players, but sitting on row 2 my emotions, anger gets the better of me sometimes, certainly today they did. I pay the money and if i wanto to make a point i will.

It was a miserable day, we gave our own time and money to support the side, which we DID. How vary dear you Peter.

I do agree with you alot of fans pay 100''s of pounds a years to support norwich me included, however i do think peter has a point, inside carrow road today was like a library, and i dont know how anyone could deny that. Give the guy a chance he has even signed anyone yet appart from loan deals. I know today was crap but you cant blame the manager the whole time the players have to take part of the blame.

[quote user="YGB"]I do agree with you alot of fans pay 100''s of pounds a years to support norwich me included, however i do think peter has a point, inside carrow road today was like a library, and i dont know how anyone could deny that. Give the guy a chance he has even signed anyone yet appart from loan deals. I know today was crap but you cant blame the manager the whole time the players have to take part of the blame.[/quote]

Why WAS it like a library I wonder? Maybe because of the complete dross which was on show?

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

This is an utter disgrace and he should be removed from the post as manager of our football team immediately.

To have the audacity to comment on the level of support that we as fans give when his team turn out football of that standard is outrageous.

Etuhu, Robinson, McVeigh, no commitment passion or fight what so ever. Hughes and Thorne utter rubbish. and the rest poor to say the least.

Grant should offer an apology to the fans now. Instead of giving us that apology of a team.

[/quote]

Where did he query your commitment?

He said he didnt expect the fans to be quiet for 90 mins and he wasn''t happy with the level of support.

I''d be more worried about him saying that Hull didnt deserve a point and that our team played with passion.

What a sad day for us all. I went along to the game today despite my current personal doubts...hoping that a corner may be turned against a lowly outfit like Hull. What I witnessed beggars belief.....and what I heard when I got home left me wondering where it is all going to end.

No drum banging from me tonight.....as I saw the disappointed faces all around me as the spectacle unfolded. It was a disgrace.....and the post match words of Peter Grant says it all..........Don''t blame me.....don''t blame the players......don''t blame the Board........blame yourselves for not being good supporters. So 24 thousand odd people coming to watch a shocking set of players run out against Hull City is a poor show is it?

There''s no room for debate after what I saw today.....and I feel sorry for every one of us who were there. What have we come down to eh?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]

[/quote]

Where did he query your commitment?

He said he didnt expect the fans to be quiet for 90 mins and he wasn''t happy with the level of support.

I''d be more worried about him saying that Hull didnt deserve a point and that our team played with passion.

[/quote]Angel ... Grant''s quote from the BBC website ... "We needed the fans for the full 90 minutes and we didn''t get that - for me that''s a disgrace.

"I''ve got to choose my words carefully but I thought the

supporters let us down badly, they never got behind us when we needed

them most.

"I keep going on about passion and commitment. Does it work only one way?"

Every word of that outrageous post match statement questioned our commitment. It was an utter disgrace to, in any way include the fans contribution in that shambolic display. I would expect him to congratulate the fans for their part in the game. Just remaining until the end of that, shows the commitment we have.

The man is a disgrace. And what’s more the club and it wonderful board are as bad if they are going to allow those comments to pass without action.

I am stunned as shocked that, with all we as Norwich City fans have been through our PASSION and COMMITMENT is under examination by as second rate player with no managerial experience.

Shame on him.