Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Linnets through to FA Cup Round 2

yeh great news! im switiching between the norwich and kings lynn commentaries....so far its a great weekend! lets hope they get an easy draw in the second round, so theyre ready for us!

Great stuff!

I wouldnt mind a short trip to the linnets in January! lets hope they get a good draw in round 2. and if they win that and dont get us then lets hope they get a premiership side.

jas :)

i''d hope for their sake they got drawn away at Old Trafford or something. great for the players, and a nice little earner

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]3 - 5 Final Score, it''s like they were playing of FIFA with that scoreline![/quote]

You think thats a good score line.

I played today, scored 4 and we won 13-3!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''m pleased for Sean Carey..........stand in manager for the moment. Well done Lynn![:D]

[/quote]

I agree Mello. He''s suffered a bad injury this season and has been thrown in at the deep end now that Tommy Taylor has departed to Peterborough.

I went to his benefit match at The Walks earlier this season. It''s a tidy little ground,but, like all non-League clubs, any unexpected windfalls to improve facilities are welcome.

As the county''s second biggest club Lynn don''t always get the media coverage they deserve so it''s nice to see them in the limelight with their last two FA Cup ties being broadcast live on Radio Norfolk.

Let''s just hope they can get past Round 2 ..........

[quote user="cluckaduckadingbat"]Yep......Well done the Linnets. Two more wins and a derby is on..........[:)][/quote]One more win I think you''ll find!  Hopefully Lynn can get an easy (if thats possible) home tie in the second round, then draw one of big boys!

[quote user="cluckaduckadingbat"]Yep......Well done the Linnets. Two more wins and a derby is on..........[:)][/quote]

We''d all love a derby, wouldn''t we ? And cluckaduckadingbat will be relieved to know that KL need only one more win, not two, for it to be on

[quote user="Ghostly"][quote user="cluckaduckadingbat"]Yep......Well done the Linnets. Two more wins and a derby is on..........[:)][/quote]

One more win I think you''ll find!  Hopefully Lynn can get an easy (if thats possible) home tie in the second round, then draw one of big boys!
[/quote]

I think you''ll find that City are going to draw Birmingham in the 3rd round...................[:)]

(Just a lame attempt to cover up my pathetic calculations!)