Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I am thinking of officially restarting the Pardew Out!! campaign that ran a few years ago at West Ham.  Lets hope the hammers lose a few more games eh!!

Pardew Out!!

if you are sacked alan there is a cosy little job in norfolk waiting for you!!

[/quote]

It probably wouldnt happen as we''re in such a mess but can you imagine the immense satisfaction of West Ham plus Green and Cashton going down and us passing them in the other direction.

I am thinking of officially restarting the Pardew Out!! campaign that ran a few years ago at West Ham.  Lets hope the hammers lose a few more games eh!!

Pardew Out!!

[/quote]Agreed I''d quite like Pardew too, I''d also quite like Alex Fergeson but hey we can all dream...

[quote]
Agreed I''d quite like Pardew too, I''d also quite like Alex Fergeson but hey we can all dream...
[/quote]

Nah,  Fergie would be useless with no cash these days.

He''s a terrific manager and would suit us down to the ground. I would choose him out of the more expensive possibles out there......but I''m sticking to Bowen for a new start low budget scenario.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Nah,  Fergie would be useless with no cash these days.

[/quote]Hmm I can see where your coming from but I disagree, Fergie has a great track record even when there wasn''t so much money floating around.

Pardew Out!!

[/quote]

Would love to see this happen, but not to get Pardew here. Imagine if the West Ham job didn''t then go to Curbishley.....

i don''t think he''ll get sacked in time! anyway, surely that would make him a failure at West Ham?

[quote user="Marty"]i don''t think he''ll get sacked in time! anyway, surely that would make him a failure at West Ham?[/quote]

what

season 1) play-off final

season 2) win play-offs and get promoted

season 3) stay up - reach the FA-cup final and qualify for Europe

season 4) have a poor start to the season

not really a failure by any stretch, but managers have been sacked for less and for non football related reasons.  With these new argies and the possible buyout, of course his job is under threat.

Lets hope so.  Also nutty nige, I agreeish if this was your point, I do not see that Alan Curbishley will walk into another premiership club as easily as he might think.

[quote user="Marty"]i don''t think he''ll get sacked in time! anyway, surely that would make him a failure at West Ham?[/quote]

what

season 1) play-off final

season 2) win play-offs and get promoted

season 3) stay up - reach the FA-cup final and qualify for Europe

season 4) have a poor start to the season

not really a failure by any stretch, but managers have been sacked for less and for non football related reasons.  With these new argies and the possible buyout, of course his job is under threat.

Lets hope so.  Also nutty nige, I agreeish if this was your point, I do not see that Alan Curbishley will walk into another premiership club as easily as he might think.

[/quote]

It is my point CJF.

Just to prove I am not too old to copy and paste here''s one just for you!

Punters lump on Pardew exit

by Steve Davies

LONDON’S East End is synonymous with a TV soap, but nothing produced in Albert Square can match the events going on at Upton Park for sheer unpredictable drama, writes Steve Davies.

Five weeks ago Alan Pardew was a West Ham hero after pulling off the transfer coup of the summer and punters were lumping on the Hammers for everything from a top-six finish to the title.

How times change. Just over 24 hours ago he was being backed on Betfair at 1.08 to be the next Premiership manager out of his job as those same punters got wind of a crisis board meeting at the club on Wednesday night.

Pardew was still in office yesterday, but he’s 6-4 favourite to be the next man out and 1-2 with Bet365 to fail to see out the season.

It’s an extraordinary turnaround in fortunes for Pardew, who was 33-1 to be the first Premiership casualty before the season started and whose stock rose further with takeover talk and the purchase of Argentina World Cup stars Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez.

Since they arrived on transfer deadline day, however, the Hammers have drawn against Aston Villa and lost the next five without even scoring a goal.

Bet365 – will Alan Pardew last season at West Ham? 1-2 no, 6-4 yes.

[quote user="cluckin"]I become ever more puzzled by your avatars Marty.........[:)][/quote]

He downloads them off the internet

[quote user="winchmorehill canary"]

[quote user="cluckin"]I become ever more puzzled by your avatars Marty.........[:)][/quote]

He downloads them off the internet

[/quote]

no i don''t, why would I?