Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

andy hughes "im going to have your f***ing head off"

when Eric Cantona jumped into tyhe crowd we all said it was disgusting.. when Andy Hughes shouts at someone we all say its acceptable..

if someone shouted that at me id just wave my £10k a week in their face (or whatever it is) and Laugh at them on their £5.20 an hour.

as Hughes should of done

jas :)

You want to get real. Hughes has worn his heart on his sleave for this club, the crowd have abused him beyond reason for our own player, his is crap but he is sent out there to play and he does his best, his commitment should be a lesson to a lot of his fellow journeymen out there.Why should anyone have to take that sort of personalised crap from an idiot in the crowd. We are all entitliled to express our view but when you speak to a player like that dony be surprised if you do get your head ripped off, you deserve it   

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

when Eric Cantona jumped into tyhe crowd we all said it was disgusting.. when Andy Hughes shouts at someone we all say its acceptable..

if someone shouted that at me id just wave my £10k a week in their face (or whatever it is) and Laugh at them on their £5.20 an hour.

as Hughes should of done

jas :)

[/quote]

Cantona is a legend for what he did to that racist little pr*ck.

I agree.  Hughes is poor, we all know.  But I groaned out loud when I saw him getting ready to come one.  It was grossly unfair of Worthington to throw him on at that point, replacing a new favourite, and knowing he would be booed and could not win.  Worthington put him into a situation for no reason, and although I cannot condone his behaviour (he must now go, and knew the writing was on the wall anyway) Nigel could have saved him that indignity.

[quote user="Jay"]

Had a horrible feeling that Worthington would throw Hughes on and that he would get slaughtered.  I think Hughes is a poor player but gets far more stick than lots of the other rubbish masquerading as City first-teamers.

[/quote]

Wondering what the outcome will be?  Are we going to get a ''kiss and make-up'' photo session between angry fan and angry Hughes?  Or how about a rematch during half-time in the next home game?  I''d pay good money to see that.