Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If City can change............

Then so can I.

Yes, I know its only one brilliant game and one stunning performance, but I''m now dropping any anti Worthy/ Delia/ board/ bad feeling and critising from all my posts.

I''m neither a WO or KTF from now on, yes chaps, last night was my road to Damacus!!.

Today I''m just a dead proud ( and somewhat fickle!) City fan.

City are playing like City can play, and I love it!, simply love it. Even the fans are united this morning , its magic, and its none of my doing!.

Scoff if you like, all I ever wanted, was the kind of football which the lads served up for us last night. 15 more games like that and I''ll be the first one on here to grovel at Worthingtons feet!.

Today is a happy day, and long may it continue. Thats why my name is more cuddly now.

Last night City were reborn, just why its suddenly changed is another story, and I don''t have any answers as to just why and how thats happened.........do you?.

OTBC.

I didn''t go to last night''s match, but I''m very much looking forward to Saturday to watch the boys take on Luton. Let''s hope City can keep up the good work. Listening to the Radio Norfolk commentary last night, Waller and Adams were full of praise for the team throughout the match - I didn''t hear a single moan or groan from them. The only slight problem I could glean from them, was maybe a little bit of a lack of penetration from our attack. OTBC!

I wonder how positive fans will be if we fail to score in our next away league match. I''m tentatively hopeful that things really will continue to improve, but I''m not getting carried away on ONE win, even though we have seemed to have rediscovered how to pass the ball again. Our away form will be the key this season.

But my theory on Earnshaw being our only hope of goals is proving correct, though any help from the opposition banging the ball into our net is gratefully received!

I''ve just challenged Komakino''s thinking on another thread, but here have no disagreement at all - nice to disagree sometimes and agree sometimes, isn''t it. The purpose of this little note however is to mention the pleasure I derived from 1st Wiz''s post (& not just his/her new look). Since I first came on the site his has consistently been a voice with which I could disagree, but always with the view that he does a damn good job in expressing an opposing view. Therefore when I read something with a much more positive theme running through it it has great credibility. Thank you oh wise one

[quote user="lambert gonzales"]i''m just glad to see people getting behind the team, hopefully we can build on last night and go on a nice little run[/quote]I''m still bloody annoyed that they seem to think that they can pick and choose when to support the team.As a Norwich supporter, its your duty support us at all times, even when we''re playing crap. Its unconditional. No arguments. Either you support us or you don''t.So I''m not united with them, ''cos I know after one iffy performance they''ll be spraying out their verbal diorrhea like theres no tomorrow.Mark my words.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="lambert gonzales"]i''m just glad to see people getting behind the team, hopefully we can build on last night and go on a nice little run[/quote]

I''m still bloody annoyed that they seem to think that they can pick and choose when to support the team.
As a Norwich supporter, its your duty support us at all times, even when we''re playing crap. Its unconditional. No arguments. Either you support us or you don''t.

So I''m not united with them, ''cos I know after one iffy performance they''ll be spraying out their verbal diorrhea like theres no tomorrow.
Mark my words.

[/quote]

It''s not after ONE iffy performance though is it?

I admire your loyalty but do not let it blind you

I was there last night and I got behind the team as I always do, even when they are playing crap.

I have no issues with the players whatsoever, thats why I renewed my season ticker for 3 years at the end of last season

[quote user="1st Wiz"]

Then so can I.

Yes, I know its only one brilliant game and one stunning performance, but I''m now dropping any anti Worthy/ Delia/ board/ bad feeling and critising from all my posts.

I''m neither a WO or KTF from now on, yes chaps, last night was my road to Damacus!!.

Today I''m just a dead proud ( and somewhat fickle!) City fan.

City are playing like City can play, and I love it!, simply love it. Even the fans are united this morning , its magic, and its none of my doing!.

Scoff if you like, all I ever wanted, was the kind of football which the lads served up for us last night. 15 more games like that and I''ll be the first one on here to grovel at Worthingtons feet!.

Today is a happy day, and long may it continue. Thats why my name is more cuddly now.

Last night City were reborn, just why its suddenly changed is another story, and I don''t have any answers as to just why and how thats happened.........do you?.

OTBC.

[/quote] For once wiz, good post :) Hopefully others will follow in your steps now. Lets keep this up! May only have been one game, but one game to the better! OTBC!.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="lambert gonzales"]i''m just glad to see people getting behind the team, hopefully we can build on last night and go on a nice little run[/quote]

I''m still bloody annoyed that they seem to think that they can pick and choose when to support the team.
As a Norwich supporter, its your duty support us at all times, even when we''re playing crap. Its unconditional. No arguments. Either you support us or you don''t.

So I''m not united with them, ''cos I know after one iffy performance they''ll be spraying out their verbal diorrhea like theres no tomorrow.
Mark my words.

[/quote]

I personally know Lambert Gonzalez and he has always been behind the team. When things got sticky last season Lambo was telling me how important it was for me to support the team rather than cheering when the opposition scored ! I love my team (Norwich) but thats how much I wanted worthy out at one stage ! I wasn''t sure what to do this year but I felt a sudden rush and a buzz as the players were coming out on the pitch against leeds and I realised I want us to do well !

People are turning because the team that were RUBBISH last season are playing football like we didn''t kniw they could !

So Herby Herbacious Herbicide you seem like you just want to annoy everyone on here ! you accuse others of Whinging when it''s all you do yourself !

[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]I personally know Lambert Gonzalez [/quote]I''m delighted for you.[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]and he has always been behind the team.[/quote]I never suggested he wasn''t.[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]When things got sticky last season Lambo was telling me how important it was for me to support the team rather than cheering when the opposition scored !  [/quote]You needed someone to tell you not to cheer opposition goals? Give me strength....

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]
I personally know Lambert Gonzalez [/quote]

I''m delighted for you.

[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]and he has always been behind the team.[/quote]

I never suggested he wasn''t.

[quote user="Juninho Stegglinho Barairos Du Pon"]
When things got sticky last season Lambo was telling me how important it was for me to support the team rather than cheering when the opposition scored !  [/quote]

You needed someone to tell you not to cheer opposition goals?
Give me strength....
[/quote]

It sure is hilarious how you quoted small bits rather than quote me properly and let the post read how I meant others to read it ! I went on to say that I cheered the oppositions goals because thats how much I wanted worthy out at one stage ! I still do but am delighted at the way we are playing. I will be on here passing my judgement after ten games or so !

Herby mate go back and read your own post ! It reads as if your digging at Lambert ! maybe you were genralizing all fans ! either way im justified in that all you do on here is moan !