Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

milestone reached

hadnt realised that i have past the 1000 posts mark.

i''d just like to say a big thank you to all, irrespective of your view, i''ve thoroughly enjoyed reading some excellent and well though out posts and despite crossing swords with a few, i do, despite what may come across sometimes, respect you all.

here''s to another thousand!

[quote user="Rossi"]

i''d just like to say a big thank you to all, irrespective of your view, i''ve thoroughly enjoyed reading some excellent and well though out posts and despite crossing swords with a few, i do, despite what may come across sometimes, respect you all.

[/quote]

Did you realise Rossi its customary to buy a drink for everyone in the bar at half time when you reach this momentous milestone?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

Did you realise Rossi its customary to buy a drink for everyone in the bar at half time when you reach this momentous milestone?

[/quote]

and one of Delia''s pies [:D]

congratulations Rossi!

may we see many more!

[:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and one of Delia''s pies [:D]

[/quote]

looks like you too have posted over a 1000 CA, and you''re just in front of me - see you in the queue (before me) at the next game! lol.