Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Is there anyway I can see the highlights of the Luton Match?

I can''t watch them of canaries.co.uk, I missed the championship on ITV and I want to see this goal by Croft?

Any suggustions?

No ideas of any sense tommo. Nothing new there.

The flux capacitor might be an option. Fit it to the car and providing you can get the speed up, you should be able to go back to 3.00pm Saturday. Find a suitable straight road first obviously. What ever you do, don''t interfere with the past. It could have catastrophic effects on the present.

Good luck!

They will be on Anglia news tomorrow evening. If you are not local, you can still get anglia through sky if you tweak the settings.

Subscribe to "CanariesWorld" and they will be on there from tomorrow (Monday). It works ok on a PC though it''s not great on a Mac running Safari.

if u have sky then lookout for "football league review" which is on either Sunday night or Monday night about 11pm i think

jas :)

i dont have sky and dont want to pay for canaries world, i will just have to settle for watching it at the end of the season on our promotion video  ;)

a mate of mine pays for Canaries World as he''s too tight to go every week - I know his username and password which is handy so I often see the highlights

I would post it on here but it has a link to his debit card so sorry! try searching the web