Sign in to follow this  
Nobodys Perfect

Delia, do something. NOW!

I read comments every day but hardly ever comment. To say two camps exist would be an understatement! I am trying to steer clear of this BUT I cannot let you think for one more minute that because I renewed my season ticket am I satisfied with everything the club either does or does not do. I am unhappy about a number of things but I love the club and will always support it. I imagine this is true for a number of season ticket holders.

Please also understand that you can support and be critical at the same time. I find I have to do this as a parent quite often. It can also be said that sometimes the truth hurts, and the one thing I find hurtful at the moment is the way I  feel the fans are being  ignored.

Sometimes the greater person is the one to make the gesture, and if Chris Sutton is the thing that would possibly build some bridges than I would love him to sign. So yes, I too ask Delia to do something!

[quote user="USAcanary"]

I read some of these posts by Worthy supporters and it makes me wonder how many have some kind of connection to the club they are not divulging.

If I was a fly on the wall at Argent it would be interesting to trace the IP addresses to see.....

(a) If anyone is posting under multiple accounts to bolster their support

(b) If anyone is posting connected with the club without divulging their conflict of interest.

[/quote]

bump

moderators?

[quote user="sheded"]

He didnt want a basic wage. i know that for a fact.

Rossi

======================================================================

You`ve been asked  if you have proof of this !    so prove it !! 

[/quote]

What do u want me to do - give you a written letter? Say ah bugger, can u just hang on a mo and wait for me to go home for a tape recorder, then carry on? You see the people on the message boards just wont believe it otherwise.

Besides - how the heck can u or anyone else comment on the situation when the club refused to even return the calls of suttons agent. You are assuming the details of what he wanted under his any proposed deal - but unless you can prove otherwise - and u cant - then dont question what i know. The club never knew what the terms were becasue they didnt bother to find out.

FACT.

I am also led to believe that Chris wasn''t asking for a basic wage merely a pay as you play deal. I havent got any proof either other than he''s moving into a new property at Roughton and with new houses workmen go in and out and ask him about the speculation.

Chris apparently has been telling people quite openly that hes well pissed of that Worthy won''t even speak to him, which at the end of the day doesn''t cost anyone anything.

Worthy is a total utter plonker, well and truely.... you know mikkel forsell got 3 goals in 27 premiership appearances for Birmingham last season.  Would worthy want him...  I guess not, its ok though we have Andy Hooze, im sure he can do a good job as a target man....

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Worthy is a total utter plonker, well and truely.... you know mikkel forsell got 3 goals in 27 premiership appearances for Birmingham last season.  Would worthy want him...  I guess not, its ok though we have Andy Hooze, im sure he can do a good job as a target man....

[/quote]

You are a true obsessive and a very negative one at that.