Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

What is the view like from row 4 of the barclay

This fills me with confidence. [8-)]

Whatever happens it will be better than my N+P seat. I am moving for the atmosphere more than anything. Thanks for all your help.

[quote user="Beno27"]

Whatever happens it will be better than my N+P seat. I am moving for the atmosphere more than anything. Thanks for all your help.

[/quote]

I don''t know who you are but its seems like you may have made a mistake !

Far too low, just about eye level, you won''t see much in the 2nd half when the boys attack the N&P.  Wait for those lunch time kick-off in the Autumn as well, you''ll be blinded by the sun light.

Just filling you with a bit more confidence.........!!!!

[quote user="Genral Juninho Steggius Cataphractius"][quote user="Beno27"]

[/quote]

I don''t know who you are but its seems like you may have made a mistake !

[/quote]I agree with beno, I''ve moved to the barcley, its dead half the time in the infill and the N&P is only slightly better.

A pain in the neck from watching all the hoofball and ending up like one of those nodding dogs.Either side of the goal ,cannon fodder.Looking through the net ,like spot the ball with all those squares.Worthless''s hoofball looks as awful sitting anywhere in the ground.

[quote user="streakey"]A pain in the neck from watching all the hoofball and ending up like one of those nodding dogs.Either side of the goal ,cannon fodder.Looking through the net ,like spot the ball with all those squares.Worthless''s hoofball looks as awful sitting anywhere in the ground.[/quote]

Too true.

On a clear day you can see those Yarmouth wind turbines. On mind-bending substances you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal.

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]On a clear day you can see those Yarmouth wind turbines. On mind-bending substances you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal.[/quote]

This is completely and utterly fantastically hilarious [8-)]

Thankyou for everyone that helped unlike ol'' nobby here

I''m sorry if you didn''t appreciate my surreal/silly humour, Beno. On a more serious note, if you want to get an idea of the view from various different seats in the Barclay and Jarrold stands, it''s not a bad idea to go to a reserve match. Arrive early before too many people are seated and you can then try out lots of different seating positions. As has already been said, the view from the 4th row is pretty good when the action is all at the Barclay end, but pretty poor when it''s the other end of the pitch.

Beno - may I ask why you have selected row 4? Its just that Im concerned that this was the only area available in the Lower Barclay. I was on the waiting list and wont get to choose my seat until 8 June. If you could tell me what the availability was like in the Barclay it may help me with coming up with an alternative plan if I cant get seated where I would like.

Thanks

There was quiet a few seats dotted around in the barcley when I went on the movers and shakers day, me and my mate got a good pair of seats together and we had turned up relatively late

I got it it on movers n shakers the availability is very poor you may have to sit behind the goal net.