Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Starting XI next season, ability or running power?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

What will your thought be if first name on the teamsheet, Andy Hughes, starts first game next season?

[/quote]

This is the player that Paul Rankin said he liked.

CJF you try to simplify things too much, its not either it''s both. Whoever''s in charge we need a team of players who are capable of doing whatever it requires to win a game of football.  That means ability to earn the right to play by winning the ball from the opposition, then keeping it and playing football in whatever way it takes to win.  In this league there is a lot more graft than craft, I''m  afraid, and in this league you have to be willing to do both to get anywhere.  Whoever comes in or if Worthy stays they will not be able compete for the players.  They have to make it happen.  In any other job you have to meet the requirements that the job demands , you can tell/preach what you like they will still have to do it, like it or not, to be successful.

[quote]What will your thought be if first name on the teamsheet, Andy Hughes, starts first game next season?[/quote]I hope thats a different Andy Hughes...

I would like to see we sign a tall center forward to partner Earnie up front, also more academy players will give chance to impress. Also I can really see Greeno''s going, Gallacher staying.

MY starting XI next season:

Gallacher/Lewis

Colin/Cave-Brown  Doherty  Shackell (captain)  Drury

(new right-winger)  Safri/Spillane  Robinson/Hughes  Huckerby

Earnshaw/McKenzie  (new center-forward)

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

What will your thought be if first name on the teamsheet, Andy Hughes, starts first game next season?

[/quote]

[/quote]where is Paul Rankin ?

[quote user="no1 donny fan"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]where is Paul Rankin ?[/quote]

Who is Paul Ranklin??