Sign in to follow this  
MR MONTY MONTY

JUST SAW

What the hell! We''re promoted. Well.................. My best mates, sister''s husband, is the dog sitter of his cousins best mate who knows a programme seller at Chelsea who''s mate knows a bloke on the board who says that Huth is DEFINITELY coming here in the summer!! Honest.

I walked past Darren Huckerby in Morrisons just before Christmas and asked him to sign. He then did which means it''s definitely all down to me we got promoted!!!!

Thats it Jonzey........... what a magnificent ego ! .. but ... actually , It was I who pursuaded him to sign ......... how ? , well , that shall remain a secret until the time is ripe ....LOL

I was in a Chinese restaurant down Prince of Wales just before Christmas too, as we were eating Peter Crouch and Paul McVeigh walked in together to have a meal. It was hilarious, like the little and large show. They''d be ''Baby-face'' and ''Beanpole Freak Man'' I suppose if they went into business as a double act. Unfortunately I never got the chance to talk Crouch into signing full time, otherwise he would have. I''ll try to have a word over the summer and see what I can do:]

Saw Rivaldo in the Castle Museum checking out the teapot collection. Nice fellow.
It seems Delia and Co are going to gazump Bolton. So that''s our left side of midfield sorted then.