Sign in to follow this  
Mariner

How much more are we supposed to take?

I have watched the Club steadily since the 1945/6 transitional season.  I don''t think I have ever been more dispirited, not even in the darkest days.  Surely it must be percolating through to the most obdurate of Director minds that there is something very seriously wrong. All of us season-ticket holders make a serious financial contribution to the Club and many of us have made the contribution for next season.  Truly a triumph of hope over recent experience.  We are getting very little for our money at the present time.  And still the man has his supporters!

But where are all his supporters?

How many are there?

Why are they so quiet at the games?

What are they thinking tonight after Worthy''s stupid comments and yet another crap peformance.

I have been a worthy outer for months now but after the Derby game i said give him until the end of the season. This because i felt that his window signings could push us too the play-offs or at least get us playing well.

But now i''ve had enough. He must go now to give a new man the chance to see the so cald "footballers" in action before the end of the season and so he can see who should stay and go. He has brought poor players and is tactically nieve. Neil Adams said today was one of the worst against a preston team who didnt try to play in the second half. Yet worthless (worthy isnt appropriate) says we battled well etc etc.

WORTHY OUT

I understand it has been a very disappointing season but come on you are all speaking like we have been relagated. Club needs real supporters who support!!!!!!!

"I understand it has been a very disappointing season but come on you are all speaking like we have been relagated. Club needs real supporters who support!!!!!!!"

But, by the same token, doesn''t that mean we need a real manager who can actually manage? Real coaching staff who can actually coach? Real scouts who actually watch the players we sign before we sign them?

What, in the same way that we need a manager who can manage? By Worthington''s own admission, "anything other than the play-offs this season is a failure". So should a second season''s failure in succession be dealt with by anything other than dismissal?

Worthy Out.

[quote user="Marko"]I understand it has been a very disappointing

season but come on you are all speaking like we have been relagated.

Club needs real supporters who support!!!!!!![/quote]

Have you been too many games this season???? What the hell is there to

support.Its complete dross with the manager sitting still doing

nothing,when were 2.0 down and playing rubish.Players on the pitch not

seeming to care if they win or lose.The whole situation has to be

changed starting with the manager and coaching staff.

Board act now,you may have our money for next season but if its the same dross again expect a muted carrow road again next year.

Yeah, but supporting does necessarily include being happy to see the thing you love the most being dragged through the mud.

Supporting means wanting what''s best for your club and sometimes having to shout to get it.

How is anything going to change if we don''t show our disappointment in

some way or another?  The club doesn''t exist for the sake of the

players or the manager or the board.  It exists for one reason and

one reason only - FOR THE FANS.  Without them there is no

club.  Thus the fans have every right to express their views.

Worthy has been trading on his reputation for a large part of this season.  sure, we''ve won the last 5 games in a row at home, but you can hardly say the performances have been convincing.  indeed, after winning 5 on the bounce at home, you''d be hoping for the confidence to start coming back into the team and for the performances to pick up.  but at home, we don''t dominate teams, pin them back in their half, and create chances to score from.  more often than not, we defend deep and catch teams on the break to score.  catching teams on the break is a perfectly honourable style of play away from home, but at other peoples grounds we can''t do it and haven''t won away in 2006.i can''t see progress being made, enough to convince me that we have a chance for next season. its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

I am smelling it and its bitter.  Worthy''s reputation, what does that mean, what will be his legacy, what will you remember him for?  It won''t be for the football perhaps half a dozen games at the end of play off season and Prem and one season of Div 1.  Worthy''s best remembered reputation is for average footballers getting fortunate results whilst ignoring the beautiful game. 

IMO opinion NW will end up being probably the most despised manager in the clubs history.  Not his fault as this could have been avoided if the Board had done their job and fired him after QPR away last year.  If they had done this they could have salvaged NCFCs season and NWs reputation as a manager (make no mistake his career is now wrecked)i''m afraid they failed miserably on both counts !! All very sad and completely uneccarsary.

All protests should be directed at the Board and "yes" that includes Delia  - please , please no more "delias barmy chants" she and her stooges have massively let this club down.

Oh for better times. OTBC 

thank you sussex canary for having the b*lls to say what a lot of people are thinking. Prepare to be shot down by the KTF and we love Delia and "all what she has done for this club"brigade.

in my humble oppinion, worthless should have been sacked after yesterdays diatribe following yet again a "no show", in a game we had to win ( not that we deserve a play off place in any event).