Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Online petition; view this if you wa'nt Worthy out!

The more people that view this post the more we will be able too show that all loyal intelligent fans wa''nt Worthy out. KTFs dont bother viewing!!!

Just for fun, SC, I''ve clicked 5 times because

- I''m really loyal;

- I really want Worthy out; but most of all,

- I really, really want to make your day, as you''ve made mine with your wonder posts!! 

PS  - you can take your school cap off now... [:)]

[quote user="andy laz"]time to pick up  his p45 otbc
[/quote]

This is a seriously flawed idea chaps, why?, you will lay yourself open to ''fix'' allegations with the KTFers.

The only petition with any credibility will be the one signed on the day of the QPR game at the turnstiles, and signed by the fans attending that game.

Anything else will be treated with suspision.

Certainly by me it will, and I''m a Worthy Outer!.

Silver - I am a  LOYAL INTELLIGENT FAN   

But I am not going to verify that by voting in your silly poll. In fact I will verify that I am intelligent by making my own mind up as to whether or not I want our current manager sacked. Sorry not to join your squalid little clique but I am getting a tad bored of your arrogant opinions and sheep like followers.

Marty and all the others - thank you for viewing this and demonstrating that you wan''t Worthy out. We already have nearly 150 in a few hours. this coulb be massiv!

This post will have to stay on the front page to stand any chance so we need to keep adding to it.

Why not send your old pants to the NCFC board OR leave a pair of old pants (skiddier the better), on your seat at the last game of the season. (Remember throwing them onto the pitch or towards the pitch constitutes a criminal offence - and who could be asked to put that much effort in anyway...the team certainly haven''t.)

"Silversquitdickdancanary" (or their equivalent). You''ve milked it for all it''s worth - with your sidesplitting, ''got me rolling around on the floor in hysterical laughter creating posts''........Keep ''em comin'' chum.......Reverse KTF psychology at its very worst. I just can''t believe how folk have been taken in by it all....[:|]

Ho! Ho! Ho! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz [S]