Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

Moving season ticket seat

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know who is right

i was told a few weeks back by the ticket office that the deadline for moving seats is tomorrow, the same deadline as season ticket renewals

just called up today and was told I can move seats anytime up to start of season, they didn’t have any seats where I want to go

of course both would be subject to availability 

Edited by city4eva

They used to have a "movers and shakers" week or some sort, but that was some years ago now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Does anyone know who is right

i was told a few weeks back by the ticket office that the deadline for moving seats is tomorrow, the same deadline as season ticket renewals

just called up today and was told I can move seats anytime up to start of season, they didn’t have any seats where I want to go

of course both would be subject to availability 

Is it possible that a seat may become avalible if someone doesn't renew? The club will know when the deadline expires so contact them again shortly after the deadline.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Is it possible that a seat may become avalible if someone doesn't renew? The club will know when the deadline expires so contact them again shortly after the deadline.

I have been calling them regularly since the first renewal date, and have managed to move  to the only ones that were available at the time of calling but wanted to move again, they have told me to keep calling back, it’s just the anomaly of being told 2 different dates , everyone I have spoken to up till today has said I can’t move after the 19th April but today was told to call back again next week.

i will call next week and see how it goes , otherwise I still have better seats now …moved from lower Barclay to upper Barclay 

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

They used to have a "movers and shakers" week or some sort, but that was some years ago now. 

Yes They dont do that anymore , I was told the moving window is from first renewal date to last renewal date ( tomorrow) 

28 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Something else eminently sensible gone to pot.

I bet you're fun at parties! 

I'm guessing IF you get an invite your first question would be can I bring my children? 

39 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I bet you're fun at parties! 

I'm guessing IF you get an invite your first question would be can I bring my children? 

I can't for a minute believe that the children would be any worse...

1 hour ago, Bobzilla said:

I can't for a minute believe that the children would be any worse...

Its a high bar, or is it a low one? 🤔