Posted (edited)

TWTD - another Mr Angry 😀 ending in "there I feel better now".......God, that's gotta hurt! Hope you're OK luv!

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow 10:10 - Apr 9 with 418 views Keno

the last few days have just highlighted this!!

I know we havent played them for a while but I cant help think these two game have got some mythical over importance our season. Our bad run started after the home game, and I fecking well hope the away one doesnt derail us again

We know we are a better club they are, we know we have a better history than they have, we know we have a better future than they have.

They have always been, and will remain a bunch of trophy dodging participants who play in clown outfit in a tin pit shthouse. They would love to be us, but never in a million years would we want to be them

So **** the lot of them and COYBS!!!

lets just get this done, get back to where we belong and forget them.... who are they anyway

there I feel better now
Edited by Foxy2600
😁

1 hour ago, Foxy2600 said:

TWTD - another Mr Angry 😀 ending in "there I feel better now".......God, that's gotta hurt! Hope you're OK luv!

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow 10:10 - Apr 9 with 418 views Keno

I know we havent played them for a while but I cant help think these two game have got some mythical over importance our season. Our bad run started after the home game, and I fecking well hope the away one doesnt derail us again

We know we are a better club they are, we know we have a better history than they have, we know we have a better future than they have.

They have always been, and will remain a bunch of trophy dodging participants who play in clown outfit in a tin pit shthouse. They would love to be us, but never in a million years would we want to be them

lets just get this done, get back to where we belong and forget them.... who are they anyway

there I feel better now

What does COYBS stand for? Come on you blue sc*m? Weird lot.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

there I feel better now

The subtle mix of a low intellect and a bad loser equals moronic post.

The first four letters of the Binner alphabet: h-i-s-t. Whilst those with two brains cells to rub together have advanced to the word "heritage."

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

there I feel better now

A tin pit shthouse? 

I’m going 3 nil Ipswich. Or Ippo as I believe they are called.

I assume I’m not too late for a reasoned debate with a couple of (currently disappeared) Binners? 

4 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’m going 3 nil Ipswich. Or Ippo as I believe they are called.

I assume I’m not too late for a reasoned debate with a couple of (currently disappeared) Binners? 

Very poor, you forgot ‘hope I’m wrong’ 🤣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Dancey shouty competition from Saturday 

Ha ha . If that’s the best they can (hiding behind a police horse) might be best to take up knitting . 

They always say you are getting old when the hooligans look younger 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard