Sign in to follow this  
CowboyCanary

Can The Canaries Survive

I may have missed this topic in other threads, so bear with me.  It's difficult following a team from a distance with no tv or radio, so I'm not up to your level with football knowledge.  I'm basing my comments on what I saw on tv during our last Premier League appearance and the short You Tube videos of some games since.  I'm not sure we have the "horses" to compete in the PL with the players we have. During the last PL run which I saw on tv (PL matches are shown on TV here) we were outclassed in every match.  There was no comparison from what I saw.   In your view, which players are PL quality and who is not?

Final comment which comes from years of life experiences - the only stupid question is the one not asked.

23 minutes ago, CowboyCanary said:

I may have missed this topic in other threads, so bear with me.  It's difficult following a team from a distance with no tv or radio, so I'm not up to your level with football knowledge.  I'm basing my comments on what I saw on tv during our last Premier League appearance and the short You Tube videos of some games since.  I'm not sure we have the "horses" to compete in the PL with the players we have. During the last PL run which I saw on tv (PL matches are shown on TV here) we were outclassed in every match.  There was no comparison from what I saw.   In your view, which players are PL quality and who is not?

Final comment which comes from years of life experiences - the only stupid question is the one not asked.

is that your best ?

2/10 😒

(check his profile)-

2 hours ago, RobJames said:

is that your best ?

2/10 😒

(check his profile)-

Get the reaction obvs .. but just got a nagging feeling this could be one of the innocents drowned in the mill pond. (RIP)

15 hours ago, CowboyCanary said:

Under the right management playing the right system a lot more than you’re driving at