Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Satriales said:

I just heard on the news it should still go ahead. 

I’ll be very surprised 

edit: postponed 

Edited by Yobocop

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

I’ll be very surprised 

Oh yeah, it does look pretty bad. Maybe I misheard the radio, was in the other room. Bad news for any PNE fans travelling if it does get postponed.

22 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

I’ll be very surprised 

You were correct. Just been called off.

5 minutes ago, Satriales said:

You were correct. Just been called off.

Yeah shame for pne fans but could be in a strange way a blessing for them in terms of being fresh for the weekend 

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

Yeah shame for pne fans but could be in a strange way a blessing for them in terms of being fresh for the weekend 

Not so sure about that as the players and staff are now having to make that same trip twice for the same game now.  I think the game in hand is what will more likely be a blessing.  Particularly if we slip up.

Meanwhile the saggies are in west London, facing a revived QPR. Anything points (s) lost will be welcome - if only we need to win to keep the 'charge' going.

Further north Eltons boys appear to have blown it and failing to get all 3 points tonight will definitely seal their fate - Championship next season.

PNE will not want to have to fit in this game later on. S'oton maybe back to their earlier form as well.

Some Lad from Norwich on the telly, says he’s come down for the game - 4 hour drive he said 

6 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Not so sure about that as the players and staff are now having to make that same trip twice for the same game now.  I think the game in hand is what will more likely be a blessing.  Particularly if we slip up.

Good point well made