Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Extended highlights

Is that the highlights v Sunderland or the FULL 90 v "Cardiff City" (playing in red and white stripes it seems). Both on the club app.

Do we get 6 points for beating both teams at once?

1 hour ago, Addick/Canary said:

Is that the highlights v Sunderland or the FULL 90 v "Cardiff City" (playing in red and white stripes it seems). Both on the club app.

Do we get 6 points for beating both teams at once?

Didn’t see that but there’s definitely something different about the game from Saturday’s… from the muted crowd noise when Sargent juggles and jiggles and smashes it in (almost identical to Saturday), this one’s clearly an away game

56 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

That’s not Barnes 

Wasn't sure, so happy to stand corrected - still an odd activity as I can't recall anything after, ref wise

Posted (edited)

Was kenny, he must be relieved that the shot didn't follow them into the back of the net!

Lino called in changed the corner to us from Pattersons save to their free kick.

Edited by ZLF

2 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Didn’t see that but there’s definitely something different about the game from Saturday’s… from the muted crowd noise when Sargent juggles and jiggles and smashes it in (almost identical to Saturday), this one’s clearly an away game

Just looked again and maybe someone at the club follows this forum, because it is now correctly titled as FULL 90 v Sunderland.

Blast! Spoiled my joke somewhat.

7 hours ago, RobJames said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EHZ-lkWWIo

Watch the corner on 2.38, what's Barnes doing - either pulling or pushing the defender into the net, or is it the other way round ?

It's Kenny, bit of argy-bargy in the box that ended up with both players in the net. Ref obviously thought it was Kenny's foul, because after Sainz's shot was tipped over he gave a Sunlan free kick

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Addick/Canary said:

Just looked again and maybe someone at the club follows this forum, because it is now correctly titled as FULL 90 v Sunderland.

Blast! Spoiled my joke somewhat.

Happy to take your word for it. (Even if you have proven unreliable, taking Delia’s one-time advice too literally, and merged us with Charlton 😬)

To be fair the one linked above is a Sunderland FC video though… you’d want to hope they got their own name  right

Sorry to be at cross purposes in my reply, but I only follow our club on the NCFC app, where the original Full 90 title read 'versus Cardiff' for this weekend's match, as I posted.

I didn't realise your link was a "foreigner"! 😀