Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Message for those that think booing is acceptable

If as suggested Onel and Sargent had injuries at halftime, surely the rest of the team were aware of that and were expecting one or both to be subbed?

I can't see how booing would have affected the players really, they may have thought fcuking stupid fans, but carried on regardless. In fact we played better after the subs came on so there is absolutely no evidence it made any difference. I'm sure the players were also aware of previous criticism of Wagner's sub (the QPR game) and the more switched on would have expected a reaction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ness Point Runner said:

If I cant Boo. Am I allowed to question the Ref's parentage on occasion ?

Your lot do it after every match 🤣

If I think “that is a crap substution”. albeit it turns out to be uninformed thought and I said words to the effect FFS!

Do I stay as away as asked by DW and not renew my season ticket?

Full time at the Hawthorns - new owner waiting to be anointed in the wings - stuffed by Southampton aaaaannnndd 

BOOOOING 

cos that’s what passionate fans do when your Manager gets banned from the touch line and your team look like a bunch of strangers 

8 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

Full time at the Hawthorns - new owner waiting to be anointed in the wings - stuffed by Southampton aaaaannnndd 

BOOOOING 

cos that’s what passionate fans do when your Manager gets banned from the touch line and your team look like a bunch of strangers 

Differences being that they lost and it was full time. We were winning and it wasn't even 60 mins in.