Do you think they’ll be a Kenny McLean hospitality lounge at Carrow road when he retires? 🤔 

If people can't see and appreciate what Kenny brings to the team, then I don't know what to say to them. 

Has been our most consistent performer this season and we also missed him massively when he was out injured a season or so back or whenever it was! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

If people can't see and appreciate what Kenny brings to the team, then I don't know what to say to them. 

Has been our most consistent performer this season and we also missed him massively when he was out injured a season or so back or whenever it was! 

Granted, he was good when moved into defence, which was also the point where we improved as a team defensively....but people seem to be forgetting the first third of the season where we were shipping 2 goals a game where he was front and centre in a midfield being systemically carved open each and every game  ,conceding 20 chances per match

16 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Oh...so an opinion that differs yours is now 'odious'  ?

Right-o

Interesting. I didn't say you personally... yet considering your opinion is that the majority of fans don't have a clue... 

10 minutes ago, chicken said:

Interesting. I didn't say you personally... yet considering your opinion is that the majority of fans don't have a clue... 

...maybe I wasnt referring to myself personally either?

5 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

If people can't see and appreciate McLean it's because they don't understand football, OR there is an alternative which is that a random football fan on a forum knows better than:

- Daniel Farke

- Daniel Farkes coaching team.

- Dean Smith

- Dean Smiths coaching team

- David Wagner

- David Wagners coaching team

- Simon Lappin

- Grant Holt

- Darren Eadie

- Adam Drury

- Darren Huckerby

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...maybe I wasnt referring to myself personally either?

Oooooh, faux offence on another's behalf?

You need a spade there?

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

If people can't see and appreciate McLean it's because they don't understand football, OR there is an alternative which is that a random football fan on a forum knows better than:

- Daniel Farke

- Dean Smith

- David Wagner

- Simon Lappin

- Grant Holt

- Darren Eadie

- Adam Drury

- Darren Huckerby

Have you agreed with everything both Dean Smith (and his coaching team) and David Wagner (and his coaching team) have done?!?

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

- Daniel Farke

- Dean Smith

- David Wagner

- Simon Lappin

- Grant Holt

- Darren Eadie

- Adam Drury

- Darren Huckerby

You missed Steve Clarke and Scotland.

Quite often plays but always a squad member.

Thought he had a really poor first half but then played the perfect ball for the red card.