Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Lazio now after Morgan Whittaker...

WHAT'S GOING OVER THERE??

While they've gone mad over there on the big boot, can we provide them a catalogue of offers in Placheta, Tzolis, and Batth? 

Edited by nu_matik

I'd imagine a lot of European teams are looking at Championship level because of the success of Bellingham perhaps?

It's almost like someone has woken up and decided "OH **** it's January 30th and the transfer window is coming to an end" 

I went out with Idah not likely going to Verona as 3.5m euros not seen to be enough and thought that's probably that.

Now I've come home to find actually there is something in the Jonathan Varane stuff (which must undermine the Pink Un's credibility going forward as the definitive word on inside NCFC news) but the negotiations have broken down, Idah appears to be close to going to Celtic of all places (good luck to him - bet we'll get a better fee from them than Verona) and Dimi might be off to Ajax? 

Geeeeez.  

8 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

It's almost like someone has woken up and decided "OH **** it's January 30th and the transfer window is coming to an end" 

I went out with Idah not likely going to Verona as 3.5m euros not seen to be enough and thought that's probably that.

Now I've come home to find actually there is something in the Jonathan Varane stuff (which must undermine the Pink Un's credibility going forward as the definitive word on inside NCFC news) but the negotiations have broken down, Idah appears to be close to going to Celtic of all places (good luck to him - bet we'll get a better fee from them than Verona) and Dimi might be off to Ajax? 

Geeeeez.  

I remember when I was at uni, I did more than half of my dissertation in the final week despite having about seven months to do it.

The SDs and managers in the world of football are worse than students for this sort of stuff.

So.... THIS is what Knapper meant by an exciting (*weird as ****) transfer window at Norwich City FC

1 hour ago, nu_matik said:

WHAT'S GOING OVER THERE??

While they've gone mad over there on the big boot, can we provide them a catalogue of offers in Placheta, Tzolis, and Batth? 

English signings in Italy in recent years have been quite successful.

Tammy Abraham, Chris Smalling, Ruben Loftus Cheek, Fikayo Tomori have all done well. Juventus have got an England U21 as well.

As they have in Germany with Bellingham, Sancho, Kane etc. Then Mason Greenwood impressing in La Liga.

We've shaken off the perception that English players don't settle abroad and signing English players has suddenly become fashionable.

Edited by JonnyJonnyRowe

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

I'd imagine a lot of European teams are looking at Championship level because of the success of Bellingham perhaps?

There are a couple of SPL players smashing it over there as well. Lewis Ferguson at Bologna linked with Juventus and AC Milan.

Josh Diog from Hibs went to Hellas Verona, and just been sold for £7m to Sassuola.

And Aaron Hickey from Hearts did well at Bologna and then sold to Brentford.

I suspect they've identified a lucrative market in taking young British players, polishing them up and the flogging them on.