i am sure MA could find £1 million down the back of his sofa if it is possible to sign a talent like this ,

problem is he might be better but we have 2 RB's who still want paying every week unless we can sell one 

Edited by norfolkngood

3 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Perhaps he doesn't assume Wagner will be the head coach next season...😜

Which means he will not know who the coach is (you didn't think that through, did you 😉 )

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Which means he will not know who the coach is (you didn't think that through, did you 😉 )

There does seem to be an idea that we do know who the coach will be - I’ve seen it said it’s a chap from Arsenal, but not until the summer.  I have absolutely no idea where it came from, I was away for a few days a week back.

On 17/01/2024 at 23:35, Branston Pickle said:

There does seem to be an idea that we do know who the coach will be - I’ve seen it said it’s a chap from Arsenal, but not until the summer.  I have absolutely no idea where it came from, I was away for a few days a week back.

I was the first to mention him on here Branston a long while back when it became clear Knapper was coming! Nothing more than info from my Arsenal season ticket holding friend and one who said he’s very highly thought of at Arsenal and is by Knapper! Cuesta is a very talented young coach who I would love to see here, whether that’s true or not that he’s coming I don’t know but I know I’ve mentioned him along with Whiltshire would be my dream duo! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yellowrider120 said:

Bump!

What's happened to this signing then? Presumably just another dodgy rumour.

Rumoured to have agrees terms with Sheff Utd.

It sounded a little too good to be true, just like the Cuesta rumours.