Sign in to follow this  
daz

Carvalho

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Has he trained with the first team? Been with them less than a week. I imagine he may on the bench but I'm not sure if he will start

There was a rumour that he was offered to quite a few championship clubs but Liverpool were insisting contractually that he started a high percentage of games. It seems Hull were the club willing to accept the terms. So I would imagine he will start tonight.

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Has he trained with the first team? Been with them less than a week. I imagine he may on the bench but I'm not sure if he will start

I reckon he'll defo be on as a super sub. Will probably score as well.

14 hours ago, sgncfc said:

Yes you have missed something. He's scored 15, including 10 for Fulham in the Championship 2 years ago.

14 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

See above answer 

Thanks Guys, my bad, my Internet skills failed me 🙂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Take it he won't play agaijnst us tonight?

You don't loan players in January unless you intend to involve them pretty quickly. Also just seen Delap is out for 3 months  so Carvalho could well start, but on the bench as a  minimum.

Delap was comfortably the best player on the pitch when we played them at home and Carvalho plays in a different position so all is not lost and hopefully they'll spend at least the first game trying to get used to a new system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

Delap was comfortably the best player on the pitch when we played them at home and Carvalho plays in a different position so all is not lost and hopefully they'll spend at least the first game trying to get used to a new system.

We'll probably unveil a new system – that we've practiced for all of six minutes – tonight too, just to even things out.