Sign in to follow this  
BigGrantsTash

To those obsessed with boos.

I absolutely hate the boos. Some people behind me the other day booed Onel when he came on. I mean that's just absurd. Booing an individual player? Come on. 

I guess I understand a reaction of booing if the footie has been terrible and we've lost a game we were expected to win. However, right now we're not really in the position to feel we have a divine right to be beating people left, right and centre anyway. 

16 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

The way forward to make a form of protest against what we are witnessing on the field with Wagner in charge is a phone torch display visible to those in the directors box and dugout without the need to boo.

A simple solution for those who object to booing.

Let's start away at Hull Friday night.

To make it even more authentic, could we sing a Barry Manilow song, whilst waving our lights. Could I suggest ‘ready to take a chance again’

One of the unwritten laws of the Unenlightened entitled is ….”. no other club would put up with this “…. No other set of fans….etc etc, of course the reality is the exact opposite. 

23 hours ago, Conrad said:

Perhaps it is not the passing around at the back in itself that people are booing but more to with the nature of it. We need to move the ball quicker between players in order to create space and then be more positive when passing forward. Instead we are subjected to slow turgid football which either leads to Gunn hoofing the ball forward or being pressed into giving it away. 

This is the point about dissatisfaction with the tactic surely? What I’ve seen, time and time again, is the ball passed backwards and forwards between defenders and the opposition pressing tighter and tighter. What I understand should happen is we keep it until they get so tight that we see space to pass into and gain a numerical advantage. What actually happens is we panic and Gunn lumps it forwards and it’s 50/50 whether we keep the ball. Or worse, we lose possession near our goal.

To quote @Worthy Nigelton “Basically, that's a long-winded way of saying we're crap”.

• Like 1