Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

What cheap and available managers are there right now?

Silly me! I must have blanked the end part of that season from my memory! Can’t think why!

Knutsen is a strange one. Weren’t Swansea after him? That’s all gone quiet hasn’t it? 

17 minutes ago, astro said:

Knutsen is a strange one. Weren’t Swansea after him? That’s all gone quiet hasn’t it? 

I Think  Knutsen was on Rangers shortlist with Clement ,

If i was MA and even the smallest chance i would talk to Knutsen before anyone else 

I'm sorry my friends but Knutsen is turning down clubs all over the world. He is committed to Glimt. He wants a professional team around the manager, with directors and board member's pushing in the same direction. He have that in Bodø/Glimt. Glimt also have more money and beter players then Norwich. 

I'm sure he would leave Glimt one day. But onely for a team that is run like he wants it to be. In other words he will not sign for Swansea, Ajax ore Norwich 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Olano said:

I'm sorry my friends but Knutsen is turning down clubs all over the world. He is committed to Glimt. He wants a professional team around the manager, with directors and board member's pushing in the same direction. He have that in Bodø/Glimt. Glimt also have more money and beter players then Norwich. 

I'm sure he would leave Glimt one day. But onely for a team that is run like he wants it to be. In other words he will not sign for Swansea, Ajax ore Norwich 

Happy New year to you as well  ! ha ! 

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

Happy New year to you as well  ! ha ! 

Sorry

• Haha 1

Just now, Olano said:

Gaute Helstrup manager at Tromsø now is a exiting manager

that's exactly what we need to do look at these sorts of clubs before the managers move to a big club ,

Farke was thinking outside the box 

Smith and Wagner were not 

• Thanks 1