Sign in to follow this  
canarybubbles

Which would you prefer?

1) Norwich winning the Premier League and Ipswich back in L1, looking helplessly up at a club which is clearly massively superior?

or

2) Norwich winning the Premier League with Ipswich one point away in second place, having been top with one game to go, playing us in their last game, with us scoring the winner in the 96th minute?

Edited by canarybubbles

I'd have to say 1 purely because I couldn't cope with the emotional turmoil involved in an entire season of number 2

Just now, hogesar said:

I'd have to say 1 purely because I couldn't cope with the emotional turmoil involved in an entire season of number 2

Good point. At my age, I'm pretty sure my heart wouldn't take it and I'd never actually get to see the winning goal.

1 hour ago, canarybubbles said:

1) Norwich winning the Premier League and Ipswich back in L1, looking helplessly up at a club which is clearly massively superior?

or

2) Norwich winning the Premier League with Ipswich one point away in second place, having been top with one game to go, playing us in their last game, with us scoring the winner in the 96th minute?

My preference would be for Norwich to win the Premier League and the Champions League with Ip**** going out of business and Portaloo Road being re-developed as public lavatories (yes no real change there I know).

2 Would be incredible, not just because of the amazing memories if that were to happen, but also the fact that two clubs outside the big boys are going at it top of the table.

I guess, if half the prem league went to some European super league and there were real fair play measured put in to the English game it's possible... perhaps.  :classic_rolleyes: