Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Attanasio, what a load of Bull

MA has a younger brother, Paul Attanasio, who is very successful in his own right, being co-creator of the TV series, Bull, along with other successes including, House.  Here’s hoping his elder sibling can continue the NCFC penchant for nepotism and employ his younger brother to create an award winning screenplay for our beloved team.

2 hours ago, Ray said:

MA has a younger brother, Paul Attanasio, who is very successful in his own right, being co-creator of the TV series, Bull, along with other successes including, House.  Here’s hoping his elder sibling can continue the NCFC penchant for nepotism and employ his younger brother to create an award winning screenplay for our beloved team.

Weirdly, I was reading about him last night, it was an article about Homicide: Life on the street which he created, they're trying to get it onto a streaming service. He's done a few other things also like Donnie Brasco, good movie.

1 minute ago, Satriales said:

Weirdly, I was reading about him last night, it was an article about Homicide: Life on the street which he created, they're trying to get it onto a streaming service. He's done a few other things also like Donnie Brasco, good movie.

Homicide was a great show, the technical advisor on that was David Simon who created the wire. If you ever get the chance read his book: Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Homicide was a great show, the technical advisor on that was David Simon who created the wire. If you ever get the chance read his book: Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets. 

I'm a huge Wire fan, literally just finished another rewatch last week. Not seen Homicide before, hoping to get hold of it somehow and give it a watch.

Good suggestions. Looking to watch something on my tablet with the headphones while the missus watches strictly/survivor/ random countries next top model et al.

What streaming channel are they on, if any please?

50 minutes ago, Bigbrenn said:

Good suggestions. Looking to watch something on my tablet with the headphones while the missus watches strictly/survivor/ random countries next top model et al.

The Corner has 6 episodes and they are on YouTube for free. 

The Wire is on Sky.  Not sure about We Own This City. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Bigbrenn said:

She's not watching Married At First Sight (UK/Aus/NZ)??? Lucky man.

• Haha 1