dylanisabaddog

TWTD - You horrible lot

26 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I had to listen to it twice to get a rough idea of what they were talking about 😀

They are what Bluebottle from the Goons would be were he still around. . But I have to admire these yoofs with the funny voices over their oft expressed concern for the bedridden.

Though I am still not sure if it is not some Fast Show type spoof of suffolk folk.

On 17/12/2023 at 09:50, sonyc said:

Must admit, I was really impressed with the lad, his urgency and attitude. He was really motivated. He's only played a handful of games...but yesterday he really played for the shirt. I like him even more.

Yes, you could see him launching himself at their players from about 30 yards away. He had the same pressing & harrying instinct as Sarge. What with him & Rowe coming through I'm feeling a tad more optimistic lately.

I wasn't there, but I can guarantee that the liquid in some of those tossed 'Carlsberg bottles' would not have been beer...(!)

Edited by TheRock

8 hours ago, ron obvious said:

Yes, you could see him launching himself at their players from about 30 yards away. He had the same pressing & harrying instinct as Sarge. What with him & Rowe coming through I'm feeling a tad more optimistic lately.

He is a very naughty boy😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

He is a very naughty boy😀

Some gestures are universal.....gilipollas....