Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

Skinflint NCFC

15 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Why be threadbare?

Because you'd already been posting in the other thread so it comes across as you just wanting to beat the club up as much as possible due to some perceived slight....which really doesn't seem like something you would do.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Re Bristol Rovers Cup tie, why not open the upper tiers - £5 for an Adult and Child there rather than £13!

Do you have to pay for cup tickets or do you get those free too? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Do you have to pay for cup tickets or do you get those free too? 

As a top 30 shareholder you would think they would be giving me a complimentary luxury bus trip to Ipswich. Since you ask and in the interests of transparency, yes to your question.

7 minutes ago, essex canary said:

As a top 30 shareholder you would think they would be giving me a complimentary luxury bus trip to Ipswich. Since you ask and in the interests of transparency, yes to your question.

No, I wouldn’t think that.

And good. 

8 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Top 30 shareholder!

We need a countdown from Fluff...

I was pretty sure that ticket prices are not up to the home club alone…and a quick check on the FA website shows this:

Immediately upon receipt of the draw, clubs must liaise to agree the prices of admission for the tie, including a possible replay. Once admission prices are agreed, they must be confirmed in writing to avoid any dispute which may arise after ties have been played.

So before using it as a stick to beat the club with, perhaps being familiar with the rules might not have been a bad idea?!

Ties could be a decent payday for low league sides as they get a decent portion of the gate, hence this rule.

• Like 1