Sign in to follow this  
Parma Ham's gone mouldy

AGM QUESTIONS FOR MARK ATTANASIO

Hi Mr Attanasio....is there any possibility we can flog Jo Jo Rowe in January to fund the conversion of the dreary and dour Lion and Castle into a Hooters?....

I have from personal experiences and on good authority that the queues for Hooters on matchdays will stretch around the ground and up Yarmouth Road....FACT!....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i have a Feeling MA might not hang around to long might be totally wrong 

But Delia & MWJ would only sell to someone they thought was right , ( their choice their shares )

that made the potential market a lot smaller ,

MA might not think like that he has the whole world to choose who to sell it to if he wants ,

i do not know him but he might not care about selling it to someone on a camel riding down carrow road as long as there is a good profit in it for him ,

Micky Wynn would certainly get the hump....

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Micky Wynn would certainly get the hump....

MWJ would think you were talking about Camel Cigarettes and ask Zoe to rush down and get him some 

Edited by norfolkngood

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Delia would come round to the idea when she found out how many bottles of sherry they can carry

Nah....she's applying to be a waitress in Hooters....

Delia Smith says she was dropped from TV after BBC told her she wasn't sexy  enough - Daily Record

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Big Vince said:

Gold and Sullivan bought West Ham after being successful at Birmingham. 

Seem to remember Sullivan saying fans at Blues knew nothing about business and nothing about football. Gold called the fans venomous. Quite astute. 

10 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

This is quite a concern, and a problem that most people thought would go with Webber's departure. I think that no local journos are allowed to attend either.

Who says? 

22 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

A company that owns shares in Norwich City that I know has issued the following questions for the AGM tomorrow:

1. ‘In light of your investment in the redeemable C-preference shares, your re-financing of other club debt and your notable history in finance – all set in context against a backdrop of the increasing trends and desires in America for consolidated multi-sport franchises - what is your exit strategy?’

2. ‘Did you or any of your connected companies take a commission for any of the debt refinancing?’

3. ‘Given Delia and Michael’s repeated insistence that they would “not take a penny out of the club” do you consider there to be an inherent equity gain in the business and what do you internally value the equity gain at? What will you do with it?

Parma 

Let us be very clear, Mark Attanasio could very happily respond to the questions as follows:

1. ‘For once I don’t have one! This isn’t about exit for me at all! I want to build something special like I believe we have in Milwaukee.

2. ‘No there is no commission for us. We have used some our connected companies to make cheaper loans ourselves and assumed the risk. It may even be the case that we convert some of these loans to shares in due course’

3. ‘It’s a fair point, though equity gains are only realisable upon sale. As I indicated in 1 I have no intention of doing so. In the meantime I have agreed with Delia to invest funds into infrastructure and the playing squad to ensure competitiveness. I have also agreed - in the event of a full takeover - to favour minority shareholders, who of course are the fans and the entire purpose of the club itself!’

He could say that. He hasn’t spoken much. He may well be about to takeover the entire club and this control all its assets (property, buildings, stadium, land, players), so some form of meaningful communication around intention would seem to me to be appropriate. Necessary even. 

The alternative is not really communicating. Why would anyone want that?

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

19 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Let us be very clear, Mark Attanasio could very happily respond to the questions as follows:

1. ‘For once I don’t have one! This isn’t about exit for me at all! I want to build something special like I believe we have in Milwaukee.

2. ‘No there is no commission for us. We have used some our connected companies to make cheaper loans ourselves and assumed the risk. It may even be the case that we concert some of these loans to shares in due course’

3. ‘It’s a fair point, though equity gains are only realisable upon sale. As I indicated in 1 I have no intention of doing so. In the meantime I have agreed with Delia to invest funds into infrastructure and the playing squad to ensure competitiveness. I have also agreed - in the event of a full takeover - to favour minority shareholders, who of course are the fans and the entire purpose of the club itself!’

He could say that. He hasn’t spoken much. He may well be about to takeover the entire club and this control all its assets (property, buildings, stadium, land, players), so some form of meaningful communication around intention would seem to me to be appropriate. Necessary even. 

The alternative is it really communicating. Why would anyone want that?

Parma 

The AGM would not be the place, but ideally at some point Attanasio would be forthcoming about Norfolk, not least since as GMF has said it is hard to penetrate the privacy of US companies, and the following raises questions, not least about the other individuals:

Directors of Norfolk.

The Directors of Norfolk and their respective functions at the date of this document are as follows:

Richard Schlesinger (president), Marti Wronski (secretary) and Dan Fumai (treasurer).

Ultimate owners of Norfolk.

Norfolk’s major members are Canaries, Footloose and Orchard who hold 27.9 per cent., 27.4 per cent. and 27.9 per cent. (respectively) of membership interests of Norfolk and, between them, hold approximately 83.2 per cent. The minority members in Norfolk are US-based individuals, trusts and corporate entities. Management of Norfolk is vested in Canary Management, which is also one of Norfolk’s minority shareholders.

Mark Attanasio ultimately controls Canaries, Canary Management and Footloose. Mark Attanasio is an American businessman who is the co-founder and managing partner of Crescent Capital Group LP and is also the chairman and principal owner of the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club.

Richard Ressler ultimately controls Orchard. Richard Ressler is an American businessman who is the co founder and principal of CIM Group and has more than 30 years of real estate, infrastructure and lending experience.

• Thanks 1

On 29/11/2023 at 12:35, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

A company that owns shares in Norwich City that I know has issued the following questions for the AGM tomorrow:

1. ‘In light of your investment in the redeemable C-preference shares, your re-financing of other club debt and your notable history in finance – all set in context against a backdrop of the increasing trends and desires in America for consolidated multi-sport franchises - what is your exit strategy?’

2. ‘Did you or any of your connected companies take a commission for any of the debt refinancing?’

3. ‘Given Delia and Michael’s repeated insistence that they would “not take a penny out of the club” do you consider there to be an inherent equity gain in the business and what do you internally value the equity gain at? What will you do with it?

Parma 

The questions were submitted in writing, though not addressed or referred to.

Through the course the of his answers however, Mark Attanasio gave reasonably clear indications as to his position and intentions going forwards. 

References to further, new ‘third party investors’ indicate a partial answer to 1.

Statements that club debt is internal and all are ‘comfortable’ with it indicates that 2 might be partially or not at all true (or doesn’t matter anymore). 

The equity gain will be his. He’s going to go pretty dynamically at Premier League, then bring in some partners (who’ll buy stock). So that’s 3. Which we already knew of course. 

However there is a resignation that this is the only show on town. No-one is much pretending it’s Mr Right, though it is Mr Right now. 

Whether it ‘just fell that way’ or whether some have engineered it that way I suppose is a moot point now. 

If he succeeds, the club will have succeeded. Maybe he’ll genuinely become a fan.  

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

10 minutes ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

The questions were submitted in writing, though not addressed or referred to.

Through the course the of his answers however, Mark Attanasio gave reasonably clear indications as to his position and intentions going forwards. 

References to further, new ‘third party investors’ indicate a partial answer to 1.

Statements that club debt is internal and all are ‘comfortable’ with it indicates that 2 might be partially or not at all true (or doesn’t matter anymore). 

The equity gain will be his. He’s going to go pretty dynamically at Premier League, then bring in some partners (who’ll buy stock). So that’s 3. Which we already knew of course. 

However there is a resignation that this is the only show on town. No-one is much pretending it’s Mr Right, though it is Mr Right now. 

Whether it ‘just fell that way’ or whether some have engineered it that way I suppose is a moot point now. 

If he succeeds, the club will have succeeded. Maybe he’ll genuinely become a fan.  

Parma 

Resignation from who, Parma?