Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Scotland v Norway

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Even though England failed to beat a nation 66th in the world.

England put 3 past Scotland at Hampden in a 150th anniversary match. 

You: it was only a friendly!

England draw with North Macedonia in an utterly pointless game.

You: England failed to beat the 66th ranked team!

Scotland have footballing greats like Jack Hendry and Ryan Jack in the squad.

You: Scotland don't have a weak squad!

England have Henderson, Phillips, Rice and Bellingham in the squad.

You: Gilmour would walk into this team! The only player I fear is Kane!

As someone else said, it's like you're dedicated to crushing your own credibility.

Edited by kirku
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really?

This post has three pages, mostly consisting of disrespectful comments about Scotland and taking the **** out Scotland for failing to beat Georgia and Norway (ranked 76 and 42).

On the England vs North Macedonia thread I made one comment congratulating England on qualifying. Even though England failed to beat a nation 66th in the world.

This thread has thoroughly debunked the myth that the Scotland vs England rivalry is one sided.

🙂

Well it would be ya doughnut. It's a football forum for a club based in England. Again, logic doesn't seem to be your strong point.

• Like 1

Really?

This post has three pages, mostly consisting of disrespectful comments about Scotland and taking the **** out Scotland for failing to beat Georgia and Norway (ranked 76 and 42).

On the England vs North Macedonia thread I made one comment congratulating England on qualifying. Even though England failed to beat a nation 66th in the world.

This thread has thoroughly debunked the myth that the Scotland vs England rivalry is one sided.

🙂

It's hard to disrespect Scotland. They do it via their own performances over god knows how many years. Finally qualify and you act all billy big boll*cks thinking "Gilmour will run rings around Englands midfield" even though he wouldn't even make a 25 man squad for us.

48 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It's hard to disrespect Scotland. They do it via their own performances over god knows how many years. Finally qualify and you act all billy big boll*cks thinking "Gilmour will run rings around Englands midfield" even though he wouldn't even make a 25 man squad for us.

Be fair to the guy, it must be hard coming to terms with the fact that the zombie corpse of Jordan Henderson is still a better option than your own son.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Really?

This post has two pages, mostly consisting of disrespectful comments about Scotland and taking the **** out Scotland for failing to beat Georgia and Norway (ranked 76 and 42).

🙂

You will never get any anti Scottish hatred from me, genuinely hope they do well, it even makes me chuckle when the Scottish fans support anyone but England.

i also have a lot of faith in Southgate, he has proved himself to be consistently competent.  One Monday we should have won, the tactics led to us dominating the possession, although we struggled to break down North Macedonia they deserve credit for working so hard, and being so disciplined.

• Thanks 1

Norway just missed out on playoffs. Nothing to do with their own results because they were that low down the Nations ranking they needed a lot of luck. I had a look through the groups to find that only one would have got Norway and Haaland in. Slovenia beat Kazakhstan getting them automatic. If they'd have lost Norway would have been in. interestingly that group with Denmark, Slovenia,Kazakstan and Finland were very close and the later two get into the playoffs. I fancy them or Luxemborg to make a surprise Euro appearance.